|1|

Paradise in MM.
"Wake up bitch!" My mother screamed not again.

"Go && get my money before I fuck you're whore ass" I got out my bed && ran to the bathroom but before I could she kissed my lips like she was my boyfriend.

I ran in the bathroom && locked the door while breaking down crying. I brushed my teeth && started my bath water.

*20 mins later*

I got out && got my PINK gym bag. I gathered my clothes && put them in there. I dried off && lotioned my body with my coco butter.

I did a lil make up && moisturized my lips with Baby Lips Grape Vine. I put on some black joggers && a jacket no need for a bra && left but I locked my door && grabbed my keys.

I dont trust "her" in my room. I could of had it all if my dad was alive. He would have been proud of me for going to college. But would have been disappointed that his 19 year old daughter is a stripper && is getting molested by his wife.

I arrived at the strip club that felt like hours && got out. "Hey Worm I said to the bouncer.

"Wassup Dise boss looking for you"

"Thanks bro" this could only mean two things. Im getting fired or something good.

I headed to the back && knocked 4 times. Each of us strippers had special knocks idk what for but its a very organized thing.

"Come in Paradise"

I walked in more nervous than my first show here.

"You wanted to see me?" I looked at him. See Boss was very attractive. His real name is Beoomes (Be-O-Mez)some indian or african shit.

Boss was so sexy he was tatted like MGK (Machine Gun Kelly) he had blue eyes a low cut he has light skin && stands about 6'5. But ik better he has too many hoes.

"Yes Paradise since you are my most money maker I need you to work the stage && do private dances tonight && girl you better give some good ass lappies (lap dances) A/N we call em lappies where im from.

"At the end of the night come to me so I can get my 1%. Now you're dismissed."

I left && changed I really didnt have friends so it was pretty fast changing.

It was my time to dance && I was just waiting I love dancing. I had on a baby blue && purple lace suit that comes with nipple hearts.

"Ok ok yall thought she was good?! Well we have better! Ladies && gentlemen give it up for Tropical Paradise she's worth it!"

The Dj put on Oakland Ting/808 & Patron by Johnny Rain (song in MM.)

I walked around the pole slowly as Johnny was speaking Spanish. I swear he turns me on anyways Every time I dance I always find that one nigga to stare at as if he was mine.

I twerked slowly as I bent down then walked the pole again while I started doing tricks all the money flew in like it was no tomorrow.

I held myself in the air with my legs && let go then started to go crazy but slow at the same time. I came down && crawled to some old head && kissed his cheek.

He gave me 500 when I did that I had to find "mines" before my signature move. Thats when I laid eyes on him.

He was staring at me like I was his Prey && he was my Predator. I locked eyes at him not looking away before I did my signature move.

"Here is Tropical Paradise signature move!" I climbed all the way to the top which was pretty high asf && did 8 flips without holding on. I swear when I was doing that it was pouring hella money.

After my 8 flips I slid down fast then stopped with my legs midway on the pole I took my hands && started twirling then landed slowly && perfectly in a split.

"Woohoo!" The crowd went wild. He was still staring at me which I was happy && by the end of the night I had $80,000 that was the most I made yas a bitch was happy because I wont be getting molested for a while.

Ik thats sad to say but hey its ok no its not. I made my way into the dressing room to see the "Strip Club Bullies" like what type of bullshit is this. It seems like the girls be scared of them tf?.

But before my dad died && before my mother started "acting out" she told me not to be scared of anyone && they put me in boxing. They be taking the girls money infront of their face it depends how much that person made that night.

They never tried it on me because when I be making money they never here but today damn it the most I made they had to be here.

I changed into my glow in the dark orange lingerie && put my green glow in the dark heels. I had them custom made for lappies only && some other glow in the dark outfits.

"Hey you" I ignored who was talking Idk who it was.

"Lil ol Paradise made some money tonight Bonita" Chrissy said

Oh God please not tonight I thought to myself.

"Oh yea I think we should get our money" Bonita smirked causing me to turn around.

All of the girls was looking expecting a fight. But I wasnt fighting tonight. "Listen this isnt your money I made this my damn self none of You hoes are getting this shit like go wash you're dehydrated ass pussy ok now bye"

I turned around fixing my hair when in the corner of my eye I seen them go for my money. The next thing Ik is all the girls tried getting me off of both of then idk how I was on both of them but shit.

Boss POV
I was smoking some good ass weed when someone busted in my room "Boss they fighting"

"Shit!" I slammed my hand on the table.

I walked down to the dressing room to see Paradise my youngest stripper beating up two of my oldest strippers not only was she whooping ass but she was beating them at the same damn time.

I couldn't watch nomore she was about to kill em.

Paradise POV
I was in the middle of whooping ass when someone grabbed me I started to swing.

"Shit Paradise calm down!" Boss screamed. "Wtf happened!?"

"These two rat no hair having ass hoes tried taking my money! Im not like the rest of these girls letting them take my fucking money this been going on for about 3 months! Well for them not for me."

"Paradise finish getting ready && Bonita && Chrissy you're fired. Worm get them out my premises"

I put my money in Boss room && went to the private rooms mad asf ugh! I was mad till I seen who was my first victim "Him" I tensed down && clapped twice.

The music came on && it was Sex you By Bando Jonez. I started to wind && kissed his jawline then backed up.

I sat on his lap then started to go in circular motions feeling his john get hard. I got up && started to twerk infront of him making sure my shit was going nice && slow.

I put my foot on the chair on top of his shoulder && twerked while he rubbed my leg. I brought my leg down && twerked in a spilt.