Pitch Perfect 2 <:(Fan Fiction):>

Emily's POV

"It's orientation, you've gotta let me go." My mom is still holding me, as I walk to the auditorium, inside the campus. She refuses to let me go. "Mom. People are staring."

"I can't. I just can't do it!" She exclaims

"Oh, you can do it." I try discouraging her.

"My only daughter, leaving the nest." She says. I knew what was coming to me next. "If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me..." Whoomp. There it is.

"Stop. Please mom." I encourage her.

"You want me to stop or I could keep singing!" She sings that last part.

"Oh, mom. I don't know how I can get by without your spontaneous singing" Sarcasm intended.

"Oh, honey. You're gonna love this place. Just promise you'll call" Mom instincts. "Oh. And honey, don't be afraid to express yourself. And not with those weird buttons that they put in their ear lobes. U-unless you're gonna get a--" Oh my God.

"Mom, stop. I'm not gonna do anything crazy. I'm just gonna write my songs and join an a capella group!" I try and reassure her.

"Not just any a capella group. The Bellas are an institution." The Bellas are some legit a capella group that recently won 3 championships. My mom was part of the second batch way back when in 1981.

"Yeah." I give her a mental smile.

"Now, I'm gonna be your mother, and your sister" Here we are again with the singing.

"Gross." I think of the literal thought. "Okay." I turn away from her. "The next phase of my life..." I start walking away from her. "...begins" I finish

FIRST CHAPTER!!! Alright so I am probably gonna get all my reads from my readers from my other stories but, hey! New story! First of the kind, too! I think....

Anyway.
Love you!