Who Do You Think You Are? ~ Nouis Horanson Love Story ~

Niall & Louis have been in a relationship for 4 months, but when management start tearing them apart, will they be able to hold it together, Can Louis stay strong when the fans torment Niall?

Will Niall be able to cope with his jealousy?

'I gazed into the mirror at my new outfit, and hair I tried to smile, but I just couldn't, the huge chunks of metal on my teeth stopped me. This was crazy, it wasn't me, but I had to go with it cause the fans liked it. I reached for my guitar and sat down on the end of my bed strumming some chords gently, changing the lyrics of one of our songs as I sung to the stranger in the mirror.'

-Who do you think you are, Who do I think I am, I don't know how much I can take and, I'm feeling empty as I'm breaking, I don't know who you are, I don't know who I am, I can't even recognize my face and, nobody knows how much I'm breaking.

I wish I could see who I was underneath all this, bullshit and misery, I miss how we used to be,        I know I'm not the perfect guy you hoped for, and I'm sorry that I can't be them, I only know that I can't take it any more-

'A single tear fell freely down my face I put my guitar down, A familiar figure stood in my doorframe. "I'm sorry I can't do this" I breathed, the response of quiet sobs shot through my ears, he came in and hugged me making me weak at the knees, his eyes red and puffy, we broke apart and I tapped on his thighs to make a beat "Baby don't worry, about a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna be alright" I sang, putting on a facade, they said we weren't good actors, but I seemed to get through every day acting like a carefree mofo, when deep down I'm hurting.'

Not all stories have a happy ending...