The Teen Titans

Me-Hi! It's me, Terra. Curious? I didn't disappear, first of all. I-dang! THAT'S ENOUGH ABOUT MY INFORMATION!!!!! *Eyes glow yellow*. Whoops! Sorry! Didn't mean that * blushes* ! Read my profile or ask me to answer that question! But, heck, enough about me! Come on out Titans!! Shh! They don't know I'm their host yet. *Winks*

*The Titans approach, wearing an expression of confusion*

Robin-I wonder why anyone would do this, who's in charge anyway?

Me-ME!!! Terra!

Beast Boy-TERRA!!!!!!!!

Starfire-TERRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Me-ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin-*Jaw drops* Terra.....!

Me-You're probably wondering why you're here, right?

Robin-No, we're wondering how YOU'RE here!!

Me-That's beyond the point. We're here for an EPIC ASK AND DARE!!!!!!!!

Starfire-Am I supposed to ask or dare? And what is epic?

Beast Boy-Is it like Truth or Dare?

Robin-We're heroes, we don't play Truth or Dare.

Me-Loosen up Bird Brain!

Robin-Explain away, Block Head

Me-That's the spirit! So, the users of Wattpad will ask us questions, like for Beast Boy-have you ever wet your pants?

Beast Boy-HEY! I'M NOT ASHAMED! IT'S A YES TERRA!! HAPPY?!

Me-That was a rhetorical question, but nice knowing.

Me-And also, for example, Robin, what is your real name?

Robin-*Death Glare* You have to be REALLY STUPID to ask that!

Terra-Oh, you probably weren't listening, but.....I SAID FOR EXAMPLE!!!!!!!!

Robin-Just making sure you didn't give anyone any ideas. *Stares at BB*

Me-Erm, how about we move on to the EXAMPLE dares?

Raven-I second that notion.

Robin-You got the stage, Terra.

Me-THAT'S what I wanna hear!

Me-Okay, first off, dares cannot be used to HARM anyone PERMANENTLY and SEVERELY. Like if Cyborg were to slice off my head. Or Raven were to throw Robin into harmful acid and leave him there.

Raven-Doesn't sound that bad...

Robin-Seriously?!

Me-HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!?!?! THEY'RE EXAMPLES!

*Silence*

Me-Whew! Finally! Another EXAMPLE, dare freely! You can at any time request a Guest. Like if Raven wanted to invite Herald or BB were to invite Jinx. Or some random user wanted another random person or user to make a ONE TIME appearance. Nobody is permanent. Your comment should say what you want that guest to be dared or asked. Got me?

Everyone-*Mumbles* Yea...

Me-Awesome. Now, do you know the catchphrase, Titans?

Starfire-I have to catch the phrase? I may not know much, but I found out recently that it is impossible to capture verbal components.

Me-No! Like one person, lets say BB, says 'Ask' and I say 'And' and then, lets say, Robin says 'Dare'. Okay?

Cyborg-I wanna say Dare!!!!

Me-IT WAS AN EXAMPLE!!!!! AAAHHHHHGGGHHH!!!!!

Me-Let's try.

Raven-Ask?

Me-And....

Cyborg & Robin-Dare!!!

Me-That's the spirit!