Morning Watching

Clark woke up to the sunlight hitting his eyes. He tried to sit up but Bruce's muscular arm was wrapped tightly around his midsection. He chuckled lightly and place a kiss on his hand. Bruce moved his arm and Clark sat up in bed. Bruce turned over on his side which caused for his butt to be revealed. Clark chuckled at his slightly red cheeks. He bent over and placed a small kiss to the back of his neck. Bruce mumbled something in a different language and turned back over to face Clark.

Clark loved Bruce with all of his heart. He loved him for both his physical beauty and inner beauty. Clark melted in his spot to see Bruce working out in the cave. Clark fought getting hard at his muscle moving slowly around him. And don't even get him started on Bruce's mind. He loved how his brain worked.

Another thing that he loved was his scars. Not matter how bad they may look or how horrible the story about it may be, he just loved to kiss and lick all over them. It proved how hard he work to become the weapon he is. One night he saw a burn on his back and he made Bruce tell him the story about it. He wasn't even paying attention, he just simply wanted to hear Bruce's voice.

Bruce voice was perfect to him. It sound simply beautiful. One night when he came home late for his non paying job, he heard Bruce singing in the shower. He made him freeze when he stood. It was the sweetest sound in the world. It drove chills up his spine. Clark told him that he heard him singing and Bruce blushed lightly. He looked adorable when he blushed. Clark would spend the rest of his life trying to make him blush.

The one thing that he loved more than anything in the world about Bruce was how he acted with him in public. It was like Bruce was on guard 24/7 trying to make sure that no one would take Clark away from him. Whether it was holding his hand tightly or even putting his arm around him as they went in front of the hostess to get a table. He found it so cute how jealous he got when someone looked at him for a bit too long. All it took from Bruce was a small kiss on the hand or cheek to calm him down. Bruce's eyes went back to normal from their evil and protective look into a loving look.

He came back from reality when he felt Bruce's soft yet callous fingertips brush against his hands. He looked to see that Bruce flipped over on his stomach and his was looking at him with a sleepy look.

"Hey." Clark said as he place a small kiss on his forehead.

"Hey." Bruce said sleepily.

"Wanna go back to sleep?" Clark asked as he moved the blanket to cover him.

"I want you to stop staring at me and and come back to bed." Bruce said with a small smirk.

"Alright. But just for a minute. I have to get to the Tower in about an hour." Clark said as he got into bed with Bruce and pulled him to his chest.

Clark ran his fingers through Bruce's hair and placed a small kiss on his nose. Bruce buried his face in his neck with a small chuckled. Clark pulled the blanket to completely cover Bruce and wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"Love you." Bruce said with a small tired yawn.

"Love you too." Clark said as he kissed his head.

They both fell asleep peacefully in each other arms. The rest of the world didn't matter to them. All that mattered was that Bruce was in his arms safe and sound and Clark was there with Bruce. They had each other. Who could ever ask for more.

THE END!!!!