Chapter 1: Party Girls

Cevon

This party was live as hell.

Girls were everywhere. They had drinks and weed outside and the music was loud as fuck so everybody was turnt up. I sat in a seat drinking some liquor. I sat and watched the girls who were dancing. One of my boys walked up to me and shook up with me.

"Fuck you not dancing with the girls for? You know they want yo' ass." De'onte yelled over the crowd. I could tell he was drunk by the way he walked over to me. He almost fell over a couple of times.

I chuckled to myself. This fool always managed to get pissy drunk at every party we went to. "They want me?"

"Yeah. They won't stop talking about yo' ass. At my party they want you." he shook his head and laughed, before taking another shot. "But you better go get em' before they change they mind."

"Alright. I'll talk to you later bro." I shook hands with him again before he walked away. Right after he left a girl came over and stood in front of me. "Can I help you?"

"Damn nigga. Fuck the attitude for? But I want you to know I think you're sexy as fuck."

"Okay. Nice meeting you." I took a sip of my glass and when I looked back she was still there. "Fuck you still here for?"

She rolled her eyes. "You know you deserve better than that girlfriend of yours. You deserve a real bitch."

"And how are you a real bitch?" I looked at her. She was a cute girl. She had long hair.She was light skin and was wearing some spandex, where you can see her ass perfectly. And she did have a lot of it.

"Lemme' show you." she whispered as she sat her hand on my dick.

I looked around. She already got little man all woke up. There was no turning back. I told her to turn around and she did as told. I started touching on her ass for a minute. I slapped it one more time before she pulled my hand to go upstairs.

I looked over at De'onte, who was getting twerked on by some random thots. He made eye contact with me and gave my a thumbs up. I chuckled and walked up the stairs with the girl.

I opened up one of the room's doors. I looked around. I could tell this was De'onte's room by the way it had basketball shit everywhere and smelled like weed. The girl pushed me onto the bed. She climbed on top of me and sat up. I looked at her as she ripped my pants open. "Damn girl, I don't even know yo' name."

"Monique." she said completely focused on my pants. She took them off then my draws off too.

Without a warning she took me into her mouth. My eyes bulged as she began fucking sucking me. She was good, that's all I could think about. The girlfriend I had now would never give me head, she thought it was nasty. I looked at her. "Damn girl you good."

She started taking her clothes off while still sucking. When she was fully naked it was my turn to take over. I got off the bed and began looking for a condom. I found one in De'onte's sock drawer, which I remember he told me is where he hides them.

I looked at her. She looked even better looking naked. I put the condom on and walked up to her. She smiled at me sexually. I put her on her back and held her legs in the air.

As I slowly put me inside of her, she gasped. It felt so good to have sex again. Being with Alisha meant waiting until marriage so she never even let me touch her hardly-but I didn't care. I was doing to be pleased and had plenty of girls to do that.

I stayed still until Monique was more comfortable. I started off with slow thrust, not wanting to nut too fast. She moaned. "All the bitches want you over this? This ain't nothing!"