Chapter 1-East Academy

Years have passed, and I can still hear my sister's scream.
My sister was murdered by an intruder 8 years ago, she was 6 years old when she died. She was buried on Grace Memorial Park.
Mom entered my room and ask "Sweetie, why are you still awake? Its already middle of the night."
"Im just gonna finish this. " I said while pretending that I was writing something
"Okay, but as soon as you finish it you sleep" mom said while she gave me a good night kiss

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, then I went down stairs to eat my breakfast. Our hallway was just in front of our kitchen and every time I ate breakfast I can see a shadow passing by but I didn't mind it cause I thought that was just my sister's twin.
"Jane!" I call my sister cause we're going to be late in school
Jane went to the kitchen while rubbing her eyes
"here's your food" I said while giving her food, she just nod and eat her food
"Jane" I said
"what?"
"can you stop passing by the hallway like a ghost every morning? Cause it scares me"
Jane just looked puzzled
"huh? Me? Walk every morning? In the hallway? You're crazy, I know you know I never sleep walk and I wake up at 7:00. But Amy really do sleep walking"
Before I can answer we notice that the school service was already in front of our house, I called mom
"bye sweetie, take care of your sister" mom said while she kiss us on our forehead.
"bye mom" me and my sister waved goodbye while we went in the bus
There were only a few of us in the bus. Suddenly the bus stopped in front of another house, a weird girl went in and she sat beside me.
"Im Ariane" the weird girl introduced her self, I just smile cause im not in the mood for talking. The trip was 2 hours because the school was far. After 2 hrs we arrived on front of the school but we didn't went down the bus yet cause the driver is  still going to park the bus.
"Someone's in there" Ariane said while pointing on the window on the attic. I just look at her, I don't know if she's okay cause I saw nothing when I looked at the attic and I don't even believe in ghosts.