Your first Linkin Park concert

You are gently waiting in line to come finally into the esprit arena as someone, a worker of the arena probably called out all people, lpu members who had an early entry card with them.
You had one thanks to your one year membership in this club and went out the line with many other fans.
You had pleasure in that new line because it was a trick by linkin park itself cause when you came in you got leaded into another room where 6 guys were waiting for their fans.
Your complete shyness came up again and you stood in a quite corner as a tall 1.93 man walked up and started to talk to you.

"Hey, is there enough space for 2 people in that corner or do I have to cuddle you that we got enough space for 2?"

You sighed as you realised that you now had to talk to him and said:
"No, I think there is enough space for both of us Mr bourdon."

"Fine, and please call me Rob, Mr bourdon is my father." He smiled at you.

"Have you got something I can sign for you... Umm what's your name again?"

"Mickey, and you haven't asked me for my name yet."

"Okay, mickey, an interesting name, suits you.
Can I sign this for you?"

*note*
You had the hugest crush on Rob and your feelings were going up and down when he started to talk to you.

"Oh god yes please!" You said and he sat down on the floor.
"Please, sit down. It's really comfy." he was clapping on the floor next to him.

You sat down next to him as he wrote a special text on your poster of himself. "Don't look it up until you are on your seat in the front row."

While he signed and wrote the text he was telling you a few story's and joke's what made you laugh.

You didn't realised that you already laid your head on his shoulder as he out of nowhere kissed your head.

The meet&greet soon was over and you had the chance to meet Mike chester, Joe, Brad and Phoenix too.

You were now in the front row waiting for the band to come up and as you saw Rob behind his drums looking at you, you look up what he has written for you.

"Dear mickey, talking to you was very awesome, it made my day.
The way you listen to my story's and laughed about my joke's was cute and nice.
I gave you a backstage pass so after the show you can come backstage to us that I get to know you more.
P.s you are god damn cute.
Sincerely, your Rob.

Down of the message his sign was placed and he caught you smiling and looking as he nodded to you.
You nodded back and then the show started.