Dafty, Some woman, and Pinetree

I really don't understand why death has to come to people so early. My mother... My father... Why? They were good people... Well. I can't cry... Not now... Not while everyone is watching me. I'm getting ready for my speech. I think I have it down. Yeah, I'm all good. I can do this. " ...And now a speech from the daughter of the dead." Oh man... He didn't have to put it that way... Well here I go. I walk to the pedistool, that's what that's called right? Ugh, Focus!!
"Um... Excuse me? Would everyone listen up please?" Ugh! No ones really listening... Oh well. " today we have gathered not to morn at the thought of these lovely people, but to celebrate the lives they've had and the memories we have made with them. I hope that God has made a wonderful place for Brienna, and Andrew in heaven and that they rest in peace forever, Thank You." -_- no one is listening... *sigh* there all laughing... How could they laugh right now?
At that very moment an owl flew overhead, dropping an envelope in my hands. I looked it over. It was made of a parchment paper substance and had a beautiful seal the color of blood, it had an H in the middle of four sections each having an animal in them. The first was a lion, next a snake, then an eagle, and the last was a badger. I turned it over to find cursive green writing that read:
Viella Vinethorn
The city Graveyard
Some place in Tennessee

I stood there confused. And resided to going to a seat and opened it. The Same green writing was there, it read:
Dear Ms. Vinethorn,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins the 1st of September. We await your owl no later than July 31st.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonnigal
Deputy Headmistress

I couldn't believe my eyes as I looked at this! I'm not quite sure what to do and... " hello miss Vinethorn, I'll be driving you to the orphanage in just a few minutes so please gather your things." Hey... He interrupted my thoughts! :( well that's mean... Oh well.
"Alright Mr..."
"Blinder" hehe... Blinder...
"Mr. Blinder, I'll be right back, oh wait! I forgot, all my stuff got burned in a fire." ( plz note sarcasm)
"Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot!!!" Mr. Dafty said. Hmmm.. I like that... " yes Mr. Dafty, now take me to the orphanage already!!" He frowned and muttered something while leading me to a taxi. WAIT!!! They have taxis here!! I never knew...
--------time skip to orphanage--------------------
"BYE MR.!!!!!!!"
"Ow! Ms. Vinethorn I am right in front of you!" Mr. Dafty said. You know, I was starting to grow on him... Oh well!
Wait a second... Where'd he go? Humph! He left me!
I (very steaming mad) walked up to the orphanage. It had been a very long ride, I was now in London, England. I was at an orphanage called Wools Orphanage... What? Was this an orphanage or a sweater factory? I walked up to the door and knocked to the tune of the nutcracker. A few seconds later a woman in her twenties opened the door and started telling me the rules of the orphanage and stuff... All I really want is a bed. I. Am. Tired. Of course this is what I hear:
"Hello welcome, you must be Viella! Blah,Blah,BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah, Room... This..." Then she started walking. I followed her up some stairs, around a corner and to a door marked with the number 13.
" this is where you'll be staying, sorry that you don't have any roommates, as I said earlier, 'we don't have a lot of people here."
She said, opening the door. " good night!" Was last I heard from her before she left. All I could really think of was sleep, so I flop onto the bed and, OW!!! Okay!!! Bad idea! Stiff bed! Stiff bed! ow. Ok, lesson learned... Don't just go flopping onto beds... Oh well. You know what? I've said that too much today, I'll try not to say it tomorrow. Goodnight head. Goodnight self.

-------dream-------
I was sitting in a room... No. Too quiet to be a room... Does that even make sense? No. It doesn't. But it's true, I'm not in a room, I'm in a car. The lights are off. *deep chuckling In the distance* uhhhhh... O.k. That's creepy...
" I'm not creepy." AAAAAAGGHH!!! Random voice! Oh, look! Now I'm in a room:)!
"Hahaha. Yes, yes, you are." Says the creepy random voice again. Hmmm... "Who are you!" I yell into the dark.
"I am Brandon, I live in your head." Oh, cupcakes... I'm losing it. "Yeah... No. Your not. I am a demon. And, well... I live in your head." -_- and mind has caught the train back to Tennessee... TOOT TOOT!!! "Haha. Funny. Ugh, bye." Jeezers, Brandy is a pine tree! Hmmm that's not an insult...
Then all of a sudden I died. Wait, Yuppies, dead. -_-
------end of dream-------
I wake with a start to my blow horn alarm clock. Uhhhh... Ok, Weirdest. Dream. Ever. I get up reluctantly and get dressed into my orphanage uniform and go downstairs for breaky(breakfast).
------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked that. It's a daydream of mine. it's not over. I think once I get to 100 reads I'll do two chapters in one day... yeah. we'll see y'all latez.:)
- Horcrux8IsASecret