Trapped

"Huh...? Where am I?" England muttered, sitting up. He scanned his surroundings. The room was grey, from the ceiling to the floor.
    "Ah!" the Englishman jerked his hand away from a body that lay beside him.
A curl that looked like Italy's sprung up from the body's head, and the body turned over to face England. "AAAAAAAAAH!!! THE CATERPILLARS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!! HELP ME, GERMANY!!" the Italian yelled. England sighed.
"My eyebrows are not caterpillars."
"Ve? England?"
"Who do you think?"
"Why are you here?"
"If I had figured that out, I would have escaped by now."
"Ah! We're trapped?!!"
"As far as I can see, yes."
"Do you know who trapped us here? Ve~"
"Just stop asking questions and help me find a way out." England grumbled, getting up and feeling around the walls. Italy pointed to a hole in the wall, but Italy and England both knew that they couldn't fit in it.
"Ve... I'm gonna call Germany!" Italy yelled, whipping out his phone. The Englishman facepalmed. I doubt Germany is going to be able to get us out of here, England thought.
"Germany, we're stuck in a room and we need to get out!" To Italy's surprise, the German didn't answer. In fact, the person who answered was none other than...
Scotland.
"You and who? What the f*** did you do?"
"Ve!!!" Italy screamed, hanging up on Scotland.
"Germany isn't coming, I presume?" England asked, obviously bored.
"I clicked the wrong icon, I think I called... Scotland."
"WHAT?! ITALY, YOU IDIOT!! YOU SHOULD NEVER CALL SCOTLAND IN THESE SITUATIONS!!"
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!" Italy started punching buttons on his phone again. "Ah, Germany?"
England watched as Italy conversed with Germany, with a sick feeling in his stomach. Something went wrong. The plot wasn't supposed to be like this. Cursing under his breath, the Englishman snuck a look at the script:
    Italy: *starts trying to call Germany* Ve! He's not answering!
    England: I don't think that he... *pauses* Do you hear that?
    Italy: Eh? What do you mean?
    England: That cracking sound...
- Scotland breaks through the wall on top of Megatron. -
    Scotland: *maniacal laughter* It's been a long time, little brother... Now I will destroy you! Oh, and hi, Italy. *waves at Italy*
    Italy: Hello!
"No wonder... This isn't going according to the script!" England said. "Scotland was supposed to--!"
"Ve? What script?" Italy replied, trying to disguise England's breaking of the fourth wall.
"Huh?"
"Ve~! You said script!"
"Oh... I meant... um... Yeah! There isn't a script! Because this is all real, right Italy?"
"It is? I thou-" Italy started saying before England covered his mouth.
"It is real. Now shush."
The two waited, glancing around the room once more, waiting for something. If this thing's not going according to script, then what'll happen next? England thought.
Crack. Snap. The wall that the two countries were facing suddenly started to show signs of breaking. Then it fell apart.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" America yelled, standing on top of a beat-up Megatron. "I WAS STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT YOU!!"
England and Italy exchanged looks.
"America! What are you doing here, ve?" Italy asked.
"I WAS BEING THE HERO OF COURSE!"
"America, quiet down. No one can hear you clearly when you're blasting out their eardrums."
"Where's Germany?"
"Eh? I didn't see Germany on the way here. I did see England's older brother, though!"
"Aw..."
"Which one?" England asked.
"The one with the red hair. And the blue coat."
"OH F***!!!" England exclaimed, hiding behind Italy.
"England, what are you doing?" Italy asked, looking at the shivering Englishman.
"Ah... U-Uhm... N-Never mind."
"Dude, England. I didn't lead him over here!" said America, patting England on the head. "Hey... What's that in your hand?"
England looked down at his trembling hand and noticed that he was still holding the script. "It's nothing, America. And stop patting me on the head."
"Ve... Why is there another robot that looks exactly like America's...?" Italy wondered aloud.
The two arguing countries glanced to where Italy was pointing. America stifled a gasp.
"Wh-What's that?" Italy asked, trembling.
"Hello, brother." a voice with a thick Scottish accent said.
"Ve, England. Is that your brother? Why does he have that robot?" the Italian asked.
"Th-The sc-script... It's in the script..."
"Oi, Iggy! You gonna f***ing answer me, or are ye too scared?" the Scottish man yelled.
"Are you Scotland?" Italy asked randomly.
"You know, that would explain some things." America chimed in. Without warning, Megatron shot in Italy's direction.
"Ahh! Germany help!!!" Italy screamed whilst running around in circles. England stood up, still shaking, and stood in between Italy and the missile. Italy looked at England, confused why he was standing there.
"Go run, you two. I can handle this on my own." England reassured.
"No way, I'm the hero after all!" America said.
"America, there's something you should know. The gentleman is always ahead of the hero, no matter what circumstance. Go, save yourselves. I can use my magic."
America stood his ground, frozen, and surprised about what he just heard. While Italy still ran in circles calling for Germany.
England, on the other hand, had his hands held out in front of him. "So, you want to play that way, brother?" Italy glanced at England again, noticing the starstick in his hand. "Well, your missile is now... Missile!!" (Comment if you caught the PW:AA reference)
The giant missile, only centimeters away from England's face, was frozen in midair. Then it broke, and turned into... a dog...?
"Whoa..." America muttered, his jaw dropping.
"Awe! A shiba inu!" Italy shouted, running towards the dog, with a smile.
Scotland jumped off of the Megatron, surprisingly not dying when he hit the ground. He walked slowly towards England, rage written across his face. England grimaced.
Italy looked over in England's direction, now holding Missile the Shiba Inu, to see Scotland and England face to face.
"You've really got it in you, Iggy. I'll give you that."
"Sh-Shut up! You're not allowed to call me Iggy!"
"I'll do what I want to do, and you can't stop me, little brother." Scotland took his still-burning cigarette and dug it into England's cheek, burning the Englishman. Italy gasped, starting to pet the dog. What's going on? Ve, where's Germany?
Missile jumped out of Italy's hands and attacked Scotland, surprising both of the UK brothers.
"Ve! I'm so sorry!" Italy apologized, running to get Missile. England grabbed Italy by the back of his shirt.
"Leave them be. He's better off being scratched in the face by Missile." Italy noticed that England's burned cheek was looking bad, and he worried for the English country.
"Dudes, we should go now." America said. England nodded, letting go of Italy. Italy ran and picked up Missile, before returning to England and America, who were already walking away.
"Ah! Wait for me, guys!" Italy exclaimed. "And Missile too!" Missile barked.
The three countries walked out of the building through the opening, leaving Scotland on the ground, who had somehow been knocked unconscious. Minutes later, Germany with an army arrived to see the countries alright, except Scotland. Italy ran to Germany and gave him Missile. England stayed off to the side, avoiding Scotland, and America begged Germany for Missile. Italy ripped England's script into pieces, hoping that this would never happen again.
Maybe this is the end. Who knows?