World so cold

AN: I came up with this idea ages ago, some point last year coz I puplished it on quizzilla so I thought I would share it on here also. Enjoy :) It's based off a song called World so cold by 12 Stones. 

Midnight on November 11th 2011- the young mustang raises her head up towards the jet black sky. She hollers in to the sharp breeze that cuts through her coat viciously sending a violent shiver down her spine. The silver moon glares down up on her, something doesn’t feel right, she looks to the stars then towards the herd. She should be perfectly safe with her herd right beside her however, the wind tells of an unknown horror that is to come. She pores at the ground anxious and uncertain before she lowers her head and shuts her eyes gently drifting off to sleep. But in the night sky a certain star glimmers brighter than the rest, a sign of the catastrophe that is to come. Something that can’t be fought or avoided, that is too big and too powerful that it can’t be stopped even by science.

6:00 December 1st 2011 - A scientist at the lab is keeping a watchful eye on the on the meteorite that is closing in on planet earth. The informed governments are not to tell their people of what is to come, as it will plunge the world into chaos, meanwhile the underground shelters have been complete and are filled with the necessities of survival to last the millions of years that will be to come. Soon all the years of preparing for the catastrophe that is to arrive will be put to the ultimate test. There is simply no other way around it a meteorite that big would be impossible to destroy by any sort of weapon and they must do what they can to secure the human race.

11:00 December 20th – The two alphas approach each other menacingly, snarling ferociously at each other under the powerful blaze of the two bright suns, which shine down up the light brown coat and the light grey- white coat, setting them alight with slivery-gold sheen. They suddenly they jump at each other’s throats. Grey- white attempts to embed his teeth into Browns throat, through violent snarls of fury he is about to succeed when Brown furiously twists around, grabbing a hold of Grey- white’s side before painfully ripping him from his damaging throat. The snarling continues, as they grasp desperately for each other, not that their desperate attempts to survive matter, now that there is only a matter of days before the end of life.

Two weeks before the impact

Time 13:00 – Panic Breaks out Screams, Cries, shouts and engines echo every road built worldwide as people franticly head towards the impact shelters. Guns a blaze as fights break out whilst people desperately try to save themselves and their loved ones by getting them to the shelters before the destructive impact strikes down on earth in attempt to end all life.

The day before the impact

Time 8:00 – All over the world the humans struggle to safety, the clear danger sign has grown and now blocks out the sun. The world has grown cold as time passes by that can never be rewound, who is to blame as a child is struck down by a stampeding crowd and as countless people are being stuck down by cars, guns, even their own friends and neighbours in the epic struggle. The time when love is truly divided by hate and selfishness.

An hour before the impact

Time 12:00 – Those who have made it to the shelters huddle down broken and torn, minds warped by the sudden storm that is upon them. Whilst somewhere in the world a young mustang whinnies towards her stallion. He trots up behind her, she lift her head to the sun that has been replaced by a huge Blaze of Blinding light that unforgivingly strips away her eye sight. Now she stares out into the nothingness. Ball of Blazing fury taking its aim. A sign they do not understand, a sign dooms day is upon the world at last.

Minutes before the impact

All fighting stops, the world is at a standstill. Those unlucky gaze up to the sky, allowing their sight to ripped from their eyes by the unstoppable light that burns their exposed skin and begins to burn away their clothes.

Seconds before the impact

Silence ...