Guidelines & Nominees

The Dance Moms Awards is where we celebrate stories all over Wattpad that are based off Dance Moms, where there's nominations and winners for popular and non-popular D.M. stories. Here we have the rules & guidelines, the voting, and, the winners will be announced on August 18th!

We do have a few rules for the voting option and guidelines, as to keep peace and have fairness for everyone participating:

- You cannot vote in a category twice. You may only vote once, and no more for that category. If you'd like to change your answer, simply delete your comment and vote for another.

- Voting ends on August 17th. If a vote is casted later, the vote will not be legible. Then, on August 18th, we will announce the winners.

- If you are not nominated for anything, please do not be upset! We plan to host The Dance Moms Awards every summer and winter, with different nominees and such. Who knows? You could be nominated next time!

- Because of shortness, some categories will have one user nominated twice. It's only because we could not find any other nominees, we try to be fair with everyone and everything.

- Do not be scared to vote! The more votes we receive, the more successful this will be and definitely tons of fun for everyone. You can vote for every category, of course.

If you have any other questions, message us and we'll be happy to answer them.

How to Vote:

To vote for a nominee, all you have to do is comment on the nominee you want to win and say, "vote" or something similar. That's all.

Now that we've got most things settled and explained, here are the categories! Remember, vote for who you want to win! (Most person with votes in the category wins)

[ BEST AUTHOR CATEGORIES ]

Favorite Dance Moms Author:

- californiadventure

- dancemoms-

- NiaSioux

- kenzieziegler

- hollakendall

Favorite Rising Author:

- pinkgrandes

- usoshow

- mydmlibrary

- dm_fanfics39

- hurtthemfirst

[ BEST DANCER FANFIC CATEGORIES ]

Best Maddie Ziegler Fanfic:

- I'm Fine (by maddieexziegler)

- Black and White Converse (by californiadventure)

- Cool Kids (by zeeglur)

- Crestfallen (by dancemoms-)

- Faded Memories (by kenzieziegler)

Best Kendall Vertes Fanfic:

- Just Rain (by hollakendall)

- Used & Abused (by Eastshore19)

- Sober (by -PrettyTradgedy-)

- Pretty Tragedy (by returntograce)

- Blank Space (by aldcx5sos)

Best Chloe Lukasiak Fanfic:

- The Boy Next Door (by aldcx5sos)

- Captive (by zeeglur)