Chapter 1

Tihana's POV

I'm home. I'm finally home.

"So tell me about college and America." Said my mom. "Oh it was great. Classes were rly interesting and I had a great chance to practice my English. I made good friends and also joined acapella group." I said. "Uu an acapella group, huh? Oh right, the Treblemakers right? That's nice honey. And what about Greg?" She asked and winked at me. "Uhh, we broke up mom. Cause he moved in Canada." I lied smoothly while avoiding her look. "Rly? That's too bad...Hope u will find someone here." She said and stood up. "Want cup of tea?" She asked. I nodded. "Green tea?" She asked again and I nodded once again.

While my mom was preparing tea I rushed to my old room. I used to share it with my younger sis but when my brother left she got his room. The room was just as I remembered it. Yellow walls with white roof, brown carpet, one bed for 2 persons in the middle of the room, 2 desks on each side of the room, big closet in the corner of the room next to the doors and plazma TV on the wall in front of the bed. Here I spend my whole life and I rly loved that room. When I was little I belived only my room wasn't hunted and that the ghosts cant reach me there. I laughed lightly. I was so silly.

I started to unpacking myself. Once I was done I sat on the bed. I was thinking about something and I managed to fall on the floor backwards. My sister must heard me falling so she rushed in my room.

"T what happened?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "I attacked the floor." I replied sarcastically. "Backwards?" She asked laughing. "I'm freaking talented!" I said and we both bursted into laughter.

She came closer and sat on the bed. "Why u dont have fiancé anymore?" She asked. How should I tell her? I mean she is not that young. She's 15 but still. "Well it's complicated." I said. "I have time." She said and smiled.

Once I finished my story her yawn droped. "I swear to God if I ever see him, he won't be able to cheat. If you know what I mean." I laughed so hard on that. "Thanks sis." I said. "Anytime big sis." She said.

The rest of the day I spent hanging out with my little sis, mom and dad and talking with my friends over facebook about meating up.

All I had to do before sleeping was erasing all the pics of Greg and I.

"I can do this." I said, staring at my favorite pic of Greg and I, trying to erase it. "I can do this." I repeated. I stared at the delete button for a good 2 minutes. "I cant do this." I finally gave up and went to sleep. That pic's gonna hunt me in my dreams.