school

It was the new school year. Mitch had just moved here this summer and knew absolutely no one. He grumbled as he walked threw the gates of the very big, very busy, very new school building. As he walked in he saw some guys under a tree and a group of girls sitting on a bench. No one really seemed like his type so he walked in.

It was about 30 minutes till school actually started. He had a slip of paper that had all his classes written on it. "Room 108". He thought to himself as he read it. Mitch made his way down the hallway and into room 108. He opened the door and to his surprise a girl was sitting in the back with her head down. He walked forward and the door rushed shut making him gasp a little. The girl flinched and look up at him. He look into her emerald green eyes and they almost looked like... "Was she crying." He thought and stepped forward and she seemed to back away. He walked to the back and sat next to her. She had her head down again and her hands in fists. "Are you ok?" He finally said breaking the silence. She look over at him with the same look

"I-im fine" she says stuttering. Her voice sounds frial and scared making Mitch wince a little "h-hello... I'm Mitch" he says look at her up and down. She looked a little shocked. "I-im a-angel" she said and seemed to straighten up. Mitch smiled "hello angel" he said and moved his hand forward to shake hers. But instead she flinched away and looked scared "no no no, its ok I won't hurt you" he says quickly. Angel sits up and looks down. "I-im sorry" she says softly. "Its ok angel" Mitch says laying his head down and look at her from under

She smiles softly and he sits back but smiling. "There we go" angel looks at him her eyes having a deep feeling that he couldn't quite pin point but all he knew was she had the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen "your eyes are gorgeous" Mitch says and instantly blushes. He sees her blush too and he smiles. "T-they aren't" she says quietly. He looks at her astounded "they are more beautiful than anything I've ever seen". angel blushes more and goes to protest but the the bell rings making her jump in her seat. Mitch looks at her worried then all the loud students walk in followed by the teacher. "Ok class, I have to go to a meet so... Talk amug yourselfs" he says then walked out.

Right as he leaves a guy gets up and walks over to angels desk. "Hello little freak, miss me?" He says with a evil smile. She looks down not saying anything. "Is that why she's so quiet... She bullied?" Mitch says to himself and lays his head down quietly. "I'm talking to you!" The guy says and slams his hand down on the table. Angel jumps and gasps. The guy smirks "oh is the little worthless emo scared cuz daddy beat her again" angel says quiet and looks down. All of a sudden Mitch jumps up "shut up!" He almost towers over him and he snarls but sits back down. Angel keeps her head down and a tear runs down her cheek. Mitch looks over at her and kneels beside her. "Are you o-" before he finishes angel jumps up "i-i have t-to go... I-im sorry" she jumps up and runs out of the class room...

"No wait" Mitch rushes after her not letting her go easily. "Please" he calls after her when they get to the hallway. She turns around and her eyes are full of tears. He gasp at the sight. She seemed very scared and distressed "oh my god" he whispers. She looks over her shoulder to the bathroom that back at him. He takes a step forward and she cowers away. "P-please" she said. He stay where he was and spoke softly "are you ok?" She just nodded and he sighs.,"I'm sorry angel" he goes to hug her but she steps back and almost screams,"shhhh its ok... I won't hurt you" he wraps his arms around her. She gasps and bites her lip.

He pulls back "w-whats wrong" she doesn't answer. "Angel..." She looks away and he sighs "o-ok you can go" she gives him a thankful look then rushes to the bathroom. Before she walked into the bathroom Mitch sees her pull out a shiny object. He gasps at the sight but then just walkes back to class. He kept his head down trying not to cry.

Angel sliped back into class a few minutes later. Mitch didn't look up as she sat down. He didn't even realize she was there. She wanted to tell him but was scared. She lightly put her hand on his shoulder he sat up making her flinch "angel...?" He asked. "What did you do?" He sounded worried but it came out a little to harsh and angel backs away. "I-i just.... Used the bathroom" he looks at her "I know that's not right... Now I'll ask you one more time... What. Did. You do. In. The. Bathroom" he says still In a firm tone but she repled the same way, then she flinches and raises her hand "please don't hit me" she says scared. He looks at her with soft eyes. "I will never hit you, I promise" he voice was soft like before and she slowly lowered her hands "I'm sorry..." She looks down and he sighs. "Its ok... I'm just worried about you" she looks up at him "m-me?...". "Yes... You" he replys smiling a little.

She looks down thinking a little and he observes her as she does. He looked at her soft golden face. He looked at her beautiful green eyes. He looked at her amazing jet black hair. He trailed it down her body just past her shoulders. "Man this girl is beautiful" he thought as he continued studying her. He look at her sweat shirt and down her arms to- "angel!" He said loudly making her jump. Her sleaves where slightly rolled up and he saw a cut lineing her wrist. She looked at him confused and a little scared. "Y-yes?" She asked not knowing why he yelled her name "your arm" he says in more of a hushed voice. She goes wide eyed and and looks down. She sees the cut and almost gasps.. She pulls down her sleave wincing in pain and screaming out.,"what happened? How did you get that?" Mitch was already sure of the answer.... He just didn't want to admit it. "I-i... Um... Please don't hate me please" she begged. He looked at her and saw her destressed face "then.... Show me.... All of them" she looks at him with big eyes then nods and looks down. Angel pulls up her sleave wincing in pain. Mitch studdyed her arm, there where cuts everywhere, some big and some small, some new and some just scares. He gasps at the sight "angel.... How could you" tears fill her eyes and she pulls it back down "please don't hate me... Please"