•Prologue•

On the media is the song that inspired me to right this. Flashlight by Jessie J ❤

The hazel eyed girl stared at her reflection. Her eyes screamed guilt and satisfaction. 

Everything of what she had just done felt wrong. 

Her skin had his sweet manly scent. She still felt his warm hands on her as he sweetly and passionately made love to her. 

Why am I acting like this?! Get it together. The dark haired shook her head. 

Briseida Solis walked away from the mirror and undressed herself. Sinking in the tub full of warm water, with hopes of his scent washing away. 

D'Angelo Russell seemed to take over the woman's head. She couldn't get the image out of her head; his naked body over her own. His plump lips caressing every inch of her skin. 

She couldn't help herself and let out a small moan. 

"So how was it?" Her roommate Jasmine asks. 

"Do you ever knock?! I'm naked" the Mexican American stared at her dark skinned friend. 

"Please, I'll throw a dollar at something I haven't seen" her second roommate Abigail walked in. "Now give us the details" both girls sat the the edge of the tub. 

"It was different" she was careful with her choice of words. "He made love to me in the most delicate way, he made me feel like I belonged" 

"Whoa there girlfriend. Did you just say he made love to you?" Jasmine looked in disbelief at the naked girl in the tub. Bri looked away and nodded. 

"Well that's a change. No hot smoakin' sex?" Abigail handed her the shampoo. "He must really care about you." 

"He does Abs, the thing is that I'm four years older than him" she wrapped her arms around her knees. "I'm a cougar. He's an eighteen year old boy." 

"He's not some boy if he knew how to put it down, girl. That's all I'm saying" Abigail chuckled "maybe you need a guy like him. Someone young to make you feel young." 

"I don't know, I feel like I just stole the crib" Briseida carefully scrubbed her body with her favorite vanilla extract body wash, making sure anything he left behind was gone. 

The twenty-three year old couldn't wrap her head around the thought of having just been with a guy five years younger than her. 

"You'll be fine Bri, just give it time, maybe that will help" Jas smiled at her, she knew the struggle of her situation. Both girls where the same age, and it just happened that she was also seeing a younger guy. 

"I guess" her heart seemed to ache at the absence of the younger man's touch, his deep voice, his smooth skin, his presence. 

Never did she imagine that time would have be what drove her to the young man's arms.

Big thank you to @Jasmine8295 for editing this and supporting my idea ❤