Chapter 1

*Author's POV*

Seth ruffled up Dean's hair and laughed.
"How cute, you thought you were going to get the last donut" he said as he took the donut from Dean's plate. Dean just gave him a cold look.

"You know one day you're going to regret everything you do to me" Dean shouted while both men walked back to the table Roman had saved.

"Maybe if you weren't so... Dean-ish, I wouldn't mess with you" Seth said, eating away at his stolen donut.

"Dean-ish? It's better to be Dean-ish than to be Seth Rollins"

"Oh please, you can't admit that you wish you were just a little more like me"

"Roman, tell him to shut up" Dean said looking over to Roman who was just on his phone.

"Seth, shut up" Roman said without even looking up from his phone.

"Oooh, are you gonna hide behind Roman now?" Seth said mockingly.

Dean grunted, "You two-toned douche, im gonna pound the-"

Roman cleared his throat rather loudly then stood, "well ladies, this was fun but since it'll probably last all night you can continue this at the hotel. Let's go"

"Well geez, you could've just asked" Seth said quietly as both men also stood up.

"By the way, the donut was delicious" Seth whispered as he brushed by Dean.