Airplanes

It had been 4 months since you had been sent to live with the Mukami's and since then you had fallen in love with a peticular vampire, Azusa. He was the most 'gentle' out of the rest, he didnt give you stupid nicknames like the rest of his brothers. All he ever did was cut you a little but you didnt mind, it was his way of showing his respect and affection for you.

Sighing you looked out towards the sea watching the waves sparkle as the sunlight beamed down from them.

"(Y/N)...what are you....doing here?" A slow voice called. Smileing, you turned around to see the figure of your lover walking up to you. "Hey Azusa, I was just looking at the sea" (Y/N) beamed. Azusa sat down next to you as an airplane crossed the sky leaving a trail of white smoke behind it. ~(dont worry its not on fire its just one of those...jet planes..i think :P)~ "Hehe, do you remember when we first got together?" (Y/N) said whilst looking at the plane move gently through the blue sky. "Yes...it was kind of....like this" Azusa smirked.

~flash back 3 months ago~

"The sunset is really beautiful this evening" (Y/N) sighed blissfully your (H/L) (H/C) blowing in the wind. "it...is" The voice made you jump looking to the side of you, you saw the grey haired male standing next to you looking at the sunset. "Please.......don't do that, it still makes me jump" (Y/N) pouted. Azusa looked at you from the side of his eye, secretly smileing at how cute you looked. Just at that moment an airplane flew by, crossing the crimson sky. "(Y/N)...i like you....alot" Azusa said quietly looking in the other direction, cheeks painted red. Thinking you misheard him you tilted your head to the side "Sorry, what was that?". Sighing, he Turned around and caught you in a kiss, Your eyes widened at the action. But eventualy smiled and gladly welcomed it.

~flashback end~

"Its been 3 months now hasn't it" (Y/N) happily stated. Azusa nodded, looking at you. "I...love you (Y/N)" Chuckling you looked back at him, "I love you to". Before leaving the delicate scene you both shared a kiss as the sea sparkled down below and as the grass swayed in the evening wind.

Perhaps Airplanes can make wishes come true...