Meeting Alex

This happened the day before the school started where I went as usual to the library to read and there I saw a hot female  sitting behind her desk wearing glasses and  she was reading a book . When I entered I said hello but she didn't hear me then I approached closer so she heard me and left her book and looked straight into my eyes !! She was so sexy ! She had green eyes and she looked even hotter when wearing her glasses . She said "oh hey !! My name is Alex and I will be here for today instead of "Larry " (the owner of the library ) he's kinda sick " i said "okay thank you " then I went to read my book  . Later after few minutes Alex came and sat next to me ! She asked " so what's your name ?" I told her that my name is Piper  then we continued talking and after a seconds of silence she said "wow you're so beautiful !! It's very great to meet a beautiful intelligent young woman !!" I couldn't help but smile and blush . Then I said "oh thank you :) and you're beautiful too ;) . She smirked and approached closer to me then she leaned and kissed me !! I felt very weird but I liked it !! It's the first time someone kisses me !! I blushed like a red tomato and couldn't feel myself so I kissed her back her lips were so sweet I can remember the taste of her cherry Chapstick . We exchanged phone numbers and then left the library feeling great .
And please I want to mention @gayforalexvause