Payne's little Rebel

My name is Grisel. A few years ago my parents kicked me out of their home. I was left with no money or shelter. You see they kicked me out for drinking and doing drugs. Yes i have struggled were to live but, i always have my two best friend Iris and Kaylah. They help me out and drink and do drugs like me. Gotta love them. I tried staying with one of them but apparently im a verry bad influence. So i had no other no choice but to move in with my older brother Liam and his Band mate Niall. Which is not so great.

-------------------------------------------------

"Pass the bong!!" Kaylah shouted at Grisel. "shhhh! They will fucking hear you!" Grisel whisper/shouted to Kaylah while passing the bong.Iris was giggling on the opposite side of Grisel.They were in a circle. "Who wants the last hit?" Kaylah said extending the bong while looking at Iris and Grisel. "Me!" Iris whispered/shouted.

"Grisel!!" someone shouted from the other side of the door banging loud. They stood froozen Grisel looked at Kaylah who looked at Iris who looked back at Grisel.

Grisel quickly got up and turned off the music then she made her way to the door and place her cheek and ear on the door. "What Liam?"

"Dinner is ready!" Liam shouted back at the door. "Okay we will be down in a sec." then foot steps were trailing off downstairs. "Get up!" Grisel shouted at them "help me clean" Iris picked up the blanket from the floor while Kaylah opened the closet and got a box and placed the bong. Grisel got a Cherry blossom perfume and sprayed it all over the room. "Ready?" Grisel said looking at them and spraying her perfume on them too. "Wait! here" Kaylah said giving them a bag of makeup "Cover up those puffy eyes." They giggled and once they finished up they made their way downsatairs "Okay act normal.I dont wanna get caught again." Grisel whispered to them. "Espicially you Iris" she said while pointing a finger at Iris. "Who knows how many hits you took." She nodded.

Grisel P.O.V

We made our way downstairs into the living. Harry and Lou were playing fifa i walked over to them giving harry a hug and one to loui. I sat next to Loui on the couch while Kaylah and Iris sat with Harry. "Grisel...Liam is calling you"Niall said. i got up and went to the kitchen i sat on the counter next to the stove. "Whats up.?" i asked looking at him. "Mom and dad called." Liam said. "Soo...?"

"They wanna see you!" He said glaring at me. 'No nooo way im going to see them. they kicked me out their own house!!" i said getting up from the counter. I must of gotten off too fast because i fell straight to the floor and landed flat on my face. "What happend.? we heard a loud thud" Zayn said with the rest of the boys coming in and Iris and Kaylah joining in. I was in pain but i was too high so instead i burst out laughing then Iris and Kaylah joined in laughing with me. The boys looked at us weird and Liam helped me up. "Grisel look at me" he said. "Look at me !!!" he shouted and so i did. He then went from a confused look to a angry one. "You've been smoking Pot.?" he said. I laughed "Noooo.Why would you think that.?" i said. "God dammit Grisel! you cant just move in with me and niall and expect to be able to do what ever you want!!" Liam shouted with his Head on his hands. "Excuse me but im pretty old and i can do whatever i want." i shouted back. "Not under my roof!" he shouted. " Its not ONLY your roof! Its Niall's roof too you know!" I shouted back getting closer to Liam."Guys stop! and Grisel i agree with Liam you can't just Smoke in this house when you want to." Niall said grabbing liams shoulder and pulling him away. "Yeah you gotta ask first and Share some with your Best friend zayn." Zayn said with a smirk on his face. I giggled while Liam,Niall,and Lou glared at him "What? im just saying"

Lou pushed Zayn out the kitchen. While Niall took Liam upstairs.

Liams P.O.V

"Why would she do this.? Niall! Does she hate me.?" I asked. "No mate she doesnt hate you." Niall said sitting down next to me. "Shes just too complicated."

Grisel P.O.V

"Well uhh.. we gotta go Grisel" Kaylah said. "Alright see you guys later" i said. They grabbed their car keys and left. I was sitting down on the kitchen table with my head on my hands. "You know Liam is really mad." Lou said walking into the kitchen table and sitting down next to me.

"I know and Im sorry its ju--.. "

"woah there love dont apoligize to me go apoligize to Liam." He said at me i smiled back and got up from my sit and went over to Liams room. I knocked a few times then opened the door "Liam.?" i said walking in and sitting down next to Liam on the bed. "Ill leave you two alone." Niall said walking out. I put my hand over Liams Back "Look Liam im really sorry i didnt think you would get upset over me smoking pot." i said "Why wouldnt I? Your my little sister im suppose to care over you and protect you." he said looking at me."I know and im Truly sorry !" i said lookind down."Its okay just dont ever smoke again please?" He asked. i hugged him in response. "Oh and Mom realy wants to see you." Liam said letting go of the hug he looked at me serious. "Liam, Im sorry but no! she cant just kicked me out of the house with no money or food or shelter to live in and then expect me to forgive her and talk to her like nothing happened." I shouted getting up the bed and made my way downstairs and sat at the couch my hands crossed over my chest. I cant believe he expects me to just forgive her like that. Shes my own mother and she kicked me out! "Whats wrong? i thought you guys fixed things?" I looked up and saw lou looking down at me with his hands on his pockets then he sat next to me. "We did."

"Okay. Then why the face love?"

"He wants me to go see mom" i said looking at him with disgust.

"Well why dont you try? I mean she is YOUR mom."

"and shes also the lady who kicked out her own daughter."

"Well yeah Grisel but she had a point. She was just worried about you and you decided to keep on drinking and doing drugs. She just got to the point where she couldnt handle it anymore."

"So she decided to kick me out?"

He sighed. "Look Grisel its none of my buisness but atleast talk to her for Liam?"

"Yeah your right Lou its none of your buisness." and with that i got up from the couch and went upstairs to my room. I cant believe that Loui the guy i've had a crush on for years is on my brothers side. But was he right.? Should i give it a shot and go see Mom..?