Prologue

"Luke! Who ate all the Reeses?" Luke heard his girlfriend screamed from her kitchen making him chuckle. He always love stealing her food since she freaks out about it, all the time. She is just too adorable. He continued changing channels, trying to find something interesting to watch until she came back and sat beside him, bringing a huge pack of her only favorite chocolate, Reeses.

"I see you've found it?" He smiled up at her.

Lauren giggled opening a pack as she leaned against him, who wrapped his arm around her, and nodded her head, "Yeah. You keep doing that to me."

Luke chuckled and pecked her head lightly, "You are so cute when teased."

Lauren rolled her eyes letting out a light laugh before focusing on the movie. He looked down at her and let out a silent sigh as he pulled her closer to him. He couldn't see any spark anymore. He was so used to having her around, texting him every now and then to know how he is doing. It's not new to him anymore. Everything just seem too overrated for him. He just have to think about the times they have spent, five years together is pretty long. It isn't perfect though but they managed to make it work. However, he isn't feeling it anymore..

~~~~~

This is going to be a short story. Probably just 10-15 chapters. I don't know. I'll be posting the upcoming chapters after I finish Daylight and The Only Reason sooooooo... YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3