once upon a time

ok so this... i have no excuse for.. it came to my head and i just had to write it. its 9600 words long and i'm so not sorry. also there are a lot of similarities to the movie tangled and the original story of rapunzel is all the grimm brothers, i just wrote a version... just to clarify this is a work of fiction so although i wish it was fluffy and real it's NOT.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL TO READ IT! ugh it's taken me three days and i was dying to finish it. but yeah so here it is

Rapunzel but larry.

'daddy! daddy! please tell us a bed time story!' noah begged, jumping up and down in his spiderman pajamas in front of louis. darcy readily agreed with a 'mhm!'

louis smiled at his two children. it was eight thirty and time for them to go to bed. it was passed their bedtime actually.

'maybe some other night darlings, it's passed your bedtime.' louis said softly.

'but daddy!' noah whined. his head fell back and his arms dropped as he continued to whine to the ceiling. darcy mimicked her older brother. he was always right.

'yeah daddy, tell us a story.' he could hear the smirk in harry's voice before he looked at him. louis turned in his seat on the couch seeing harry leaning on the hallway entrance.

noah perked up as soon as he heard his papa's voice. 'papa!' he shouted as he ran towards harry.

darcy did the same, but her 'papa.' was muffled by her pacifier.

harry scooped both of his baby's into his arms with no problem and they both wrapped their arms around his neck.

'you little crows are supposed to be sleeping now, why are you up?' harry asked.

'took a little bit longer to get them ready for bed.' louis said. 'how was work love?' louis asked as he met his husband for a kiss.

'they need to hire more employees, i'm tired of working overtime.' harry explained. louis only nodded. he was tired of it too.

'papa, daddy won't tell us a bed time story.' noah pouted.

'so i heard bud. daddy why won't you tell them a story? just one little story.' harry pouted as well. darcy joined the both of them, widening her eyes and scrunching her nose.

louis rolled his eyes, he had a house full of pouty babies. 'fine. but straight to bed afterwords.' louis said playfully and chuckled.

both noah and darcy lifted their arms in the air as a hurrah. louis and harry then tucked their little crows into their beds and sat between them on the floor.

'what's the story about daddy?' noah asked.

'well this is the story of rapunzel.' louis replied smiling at his little boy.

'rapunzel?' noah was confused.

'yes, but this story will be a little different.'

'different?' harry was confused too.

'yes. you see there are two princes in this story, unlike the original being one prince and one princess.'

noah and harry both had their mouths in little 'o' shapes in understanding while darcy nodded.

'so like you and papa then!' noah said happily.

louis smiled and harry chuckled. 'yeah hun like me and papa.'

'so. once upon a time...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

once upon a time in a far away kingdom there lived a king and queen in their large castle. their kingdom was small and humble, but everyone was very happy and they loved their king and queen.