Chapter 1: The New Girl In Town

The classes begins today and I have no intention to go to school. It was because I don't know any human person at my new school, even in the neighborhood take note. I had to convince my Mom that I'm not feeling well but of course, that will not work because I never feel bad. I'm always hyper and I think this whole idea of moving away from Southville will change that. I feel nothing as of the moment. I just want to sleep all day and never get up. But my Mom is now calling me downstairs for breakfast. Aghhhhhh I hate my life right now.

"Selina! Breakfast is served! Try to be fast to catch up the bus" Mom shout from downstairs. "What the hell, Mom! I don't need school bus. I'm 16 years old and I can handle going to school on my bike. That's just for kids. Ugh" I'm so disappointed. I can't believe she did that. "SELINA. Stop complaining and just get ready-"Mom was about to finish her sentence when I heard the school bus stopped at our front. I can't take this anymore. I walked fast to the door and kissed my Mom as I said goodbye. "Enjoy your new school, sweetie. Have fun but not too much, okay?" she smiled and then pushed me and opened the front door. I was expecting a lot of kids in the school bus but it seems like there are all teens on it. It's very unusual or it is just Southville. I gotta find that out.

As I entered the big school bus of my very new school, I saw a lot of teens using their smartphones, not talking just sliding and tapping something on their smartphones. It didn't surprise me that our generation is like a number one fan of technology. But I'm proud that I'm not one of it. I sat beside a girl who has long brown hair and seems to be just like my age. She was just staring blankly at the window. Her face looks sad and I can't even say a word because I don't want to interrupt her. I sat down quietly when I heard her muttered a word. "Wrong choice, little kid." "Excuse me? Are you talking to me? By the way, I'm—", "I SAID WRONG CHOICE YOU LITTLE BASTARD. JUST CHOOSE ANOTHER SEAT!" she looked at me and I saw her beautiful face. I can't believe how opposite her attitude was to her face. "Why are shouting at me like that? Can't you see there are any more vacant seats!!" I told her but I wasn't mad. I just said it a little louder so I'll not look like a coward (Tip 01: Don't show that you're weak). She look around the bus and seems to understand why I just sat beside her. "Then just stand at the middle" I was shocked at what she just said. "I can't do that. I paid so that I'll have a wonderful seat on my way to school." I explained to her. ""Please do what I have said or you'll see hell in front of your eyes." She flashes her 'DON'T-WASTE-MY-TIME-YOU-LITTLE-UGLY-KIDDO' smile. And that scared me a bit. I was still starring at her when the bus made its another stop at a big house. I can say that the house can fall under the category of 'Mansion'. The girl beside me pushed me away and I just made my landing at the hallway of the bus. What a bad first day. OHHH-OHHH. "EXCUSE ME MADAM, BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO---""What are you doing on the floor?" the boy who happened to live at the 'Mansion house' looked at me and offered his golden hands. He is so handsome, his brown curly hair and brown eyes is so perfect. His sweater looks very comfy together with his skinny jeans and a black boots. "Bradley! Sorry for that girl was blocking your way. Come here and sit" The girl who just pushed me stood and offered the seat to this boy, or should I also called him Bradley? Nevermind. I stood up and look for another vacant seat, if there's still. "No, Aneka." He answered the girl. "But why?" "Let me seat alone then, find another vacant seat." He instructed the girl who named Aneka. So that's her name, hmmmm. This is war, Aneka. She obediently followed the guy's order and walked to the end of the bus to stand there. ""Get up you, unsteady-lady" She grabbed my hand and pushed me to seat on the chair I was seating just a while ago. "Sorry for my ex-girlfriend. I didn't know she'll be like that after I breakup with her." He kinda looks sad at what his saying. I was very surprised to the fact that Aneka was her ex-girlfriend. I didn't know what to response to him. Selina, speak, speak! I can't think of what to say to him.

After a good 3 minutes of thinking what to say to him, I realize that we are now at our new school. Bradley made his way out of the bus and I was ready too to get out and find my first class but Aneka stopped me and grabbed my hand. She bring me to the girl's comfort room and talked to me. "What was your name again?" she asked me. "You don't need to know that, Aneka." Opps, did I just call her name. "Well maybe I just want to be fair. You know my name, I need to know yours." That's a good point. Why Am I being selfish with my name? It wouldn't go extinct if I told her. "Fine. Selina. I'm Selina Rika Marsh. Happy?" I smiled and walked out the comfort room when she told me her real name. "Kandeka Dee, don't call me Aneka! Only Bradley can to that." Surprised, I looked at her as she walks out the comfort room and join the group of girls and walked at the hallway as if like they are the a Victoria Secrets' models.

That was so annoying. My first day was ruined by Aneka, er, I mean Kandeka. Who is she to push and grabbed me like that. Ergg, High School girls are so annoying! Ugh! Fine, Selina. Stop wasting your time and go to the Student's office as was instructed at your 'New Student's Guide Book' I don't understand this school. Why do I need to go there as my first class. Is this even a subject. I didn't had a hard time finding the office because it's just a few steps away from the comfort room. Easy. I entered and I was welcomed by a Student Volunteer who was Nash, I assumed because that was on his name tag. "Welcome to North High! Your name please?" "Uhm. Thank you. My name is Selina Rika Marsh." I smiled nervously. He ordered me to take my seat as he is arranging my schedule. After a few minutes he called me again to the front desk and showed something. "Hi, Selina. I'm Nash Brown. This will be your schedule for this year's first semester. Let me show you the way to your classroom." We walked outside the hallway and entered a room for 2-C. He talked to the teacher inside and called me in. "Okay Class, This is your new classmate, Ms. Marsh, Selina Rika. Please introduce yourself." The teacher introduced me to the class. I was not prepared for this. I'm not expecting this to happen. This is really a very long morning. "Um. Well, Good Morning to all of you. You can call me Selina. I'll be nice to you if you're nice to me..... So, Nice meet all of you." I was very nervous! I take the seat at the back of the room and the teacher started to teach again. There are still 15 minutes left before the second class when a boy opened the door and ran beside me and sat. "Mister Simpson, Please don't come to school if you're just going to be late." He ignored our teacher and looked at me and I can tell that he was surprised."Ohh! Unsteady-lady! So you're the new girl in town"

----------------------------------

A/N

Please do comment any suggestions or what you felt about this story? Should I continue this or not?

I need 5 comments of "YES" to post Chapter 2: The Unexpected Guest

Thank you and Sorry If there are any grammatical errors. 

:)