Part 1/2

Another Short Story.
BTS V Fanfiction - Where did you come from?

Enjoy!

"I'm going now." i bid my farewell to my friends while walking away.

I'm late because of my friends and from reading a letter from my admirer. I remembered what she called me in that letter, V. Well, I just saw that in my locker. I need to hurry so I ran....but....

"Hey!"

"Ouch!" We said in chorus.

I saw her stumbled and her thick books flew away.

OMY-!

I was shocked from what I've done.

I immediately helped her getting her books then gave it to her.

I stare at her face but she's just looking down. Her hair is covering her face....

I had this urge to wipe her hair away to see it....

And I didn't notice that I already did...a struck of lightning just went on me because of how beautiful she is...

I suddenly blushed because of realization.

'What the heck did you just do Tae!?!' I shout at myself. If it's possible hahaha.

"Ahmm..." I came back to my senses when I heard her spoke.

"Oh! I-Im sorry ma'am- miss- ahm..." i don't know what to say. I'm just mesmerized by her simple yet exotic beauty...

Where did you come from?

"Ahm...I'm going now...tha-thanks..." then she ran away from me...

I was stunned there. Blankly staring at her.

........I Like her.....Where did she came from?

Then, I saw a hanky....there's a signature name on it....it says...."Chiharu?"

..............

"Really?! Who's the lucky girl?" I am so annoyed by their tease. They're like that for almost an hour.

I just asked my hyungs if they know a girl named Chiharu.

But Jungkook said, "Is that Chiharu, my classmate?" He asked then pointed to someone who's standing outside our classroom door. I looked to where he pointed then I saw her......

She's...more than just a pretty face....

Where did you come from?

I came back to my senses when I heard them giving high fives to each then saying, "Okay, I won." And "Where's my money?".

I glared at them.

I saw Hoseok hyung immediately hid the money. Tsk.

Am I the only one normal here?

"Hi Jungkook." I was off guarded by what I heard. Her voice. I turned around just to see her so near to where I sit. Well, she is near to Jungkook but I'm just beside him!

"Hi Chi!" Jungkook exclaimed then put his arm around Chiharu girl's shoulders. I saw her smiled.

Wait, why does she's a bit different when she bumped on me?

Does she has a crush on Jungkook? How come?! But---!

"Do you want to come with us later for lunch?" I heard Yoongi hyung. I stared at him. How come Hyung is also close to her?!

Why they can talk to her?!

I'm just here sitting, not even noticing that they are glaring to me...

"Hey." Jin hyung said to me getting my attention.

"Oh?" I turned to him.

He just raised his right eyebrow then shrugged.

"We're asking you if it's okay for you that Chiharu will come with us..." Jungkook said then I saw Chi girl looking down with a slightly sad face then she said, "Ahm...I think...he...he doesn't...it's not ok-okay to him...it's fine." She said while her voice stutters then walked away. I was surprised...

Heck! What've I done?!

I heard Jungkook spoke again to Chi girl who's going to walk away.

"Well, if it's not okay for you, but it's okay for me, Im going." He said then held Chi girl's arm.

A sudden pain rang through my chest...

I know the rest are looking at me but I didn't care less... I were misunderstood by them again....

"I didn't said anything..." i whispered. Sadness all over my face.

"In fact, I want to get to know her more...I want to know if she's my noona or I'm her oppa... I want to know how come she is so beautiful...but you misunderstood...I think she has a crush on Jungkook..." I said then walked outside not minding the rest...

Next part 2/2