Chapter 1

(A/N)~ These characters do not belong to me , unless I make some up☺ Also, this is my first book so wish me luck☺ Any suggestions will be taken into consideration.
------------------------------------------------------
Third Person P.O.V

It was the day of 10th grade graduation (moving up ceremony).
Double D was selected by the principal to give the first speech. As Edd was walking up to the podium, he had tripped on an invisible wire triggering chocolate to pour on top of him. Everyone gasp, stayed quiet for a moment...the started laughing except....the captain of the football team. Edd ran out of the gymnasium and started crying behind the school.

The captain of the football team had known who embarrassed Edd. The captain had never really liked the Ed's except Double D. He had always beat him up but never as bad as Ed and Eddy.

The captain ran out to find Double D. As he approached him Edd was shocked to find the one and only Kevin Barr.

"Kevin?!" Edd had blushed a little and wondered why Kevin had come to help him.

Edd P.O.V

"Kevin?!" I am so shocked that he had come to help me. I felt a blush appear on my face.

I knew Kevin said something but I didn't quite know what he said I didn't pay attention because all I could do was look into those beautiful emerald green eyes.

Kevin's P.O.V

"Dork, are you ok?" He didn't answer me and I didn't want to be seen helping him so I talked as fast as I could. I think that's why he didn't hear me.

"Dork! Are you ok?!" I knew I should have been more at ease but....to late now.

"Y- yes I'm fine thank you" he replied but I could see his eyes red and puffy so I knew he was crying.

"Would you like me to take you home?"