Chapter 1

Hello guys! This is @ChromaticGhouls here, and I'm going to writing entirely new stories here instead of there. I might not update that often this week since I'm going out of town, but I'll try to be way more active here since I wasn't there. Okay, please, read on!

Chapter 1.

"[Name]-chan!" a familiar voice called to you.

You turned around to see your best friend, [F/N]. "Hi, [F/N]!" You called back.

You and [F/N] usually walked home together, and you figured that's what you two were going to do.

"Uh, [Name]-chan, I can't walk home with you today because I have to stay after school..." she/he said with sympathy. "I'm really sorry! I will tomorrow, for sure!"

You smiled at her/him. "It's okay, [F/N]-chan. I understand. Please don't worry about! Okay?"
She/He nodded. "Okay! Thank you, [Name]-chan!" And with that, they were off.

You were kind of nervous about walking home by yourself for the first time since you met [F/N]. Ever since you met her/him, you two walked home together everyday. Even if she/he was sick.

You sighed to yourself, thinking of what could happen.

You couldn't just get hit by a car or stabbed by a crazed murderer for just one day walking home alone, could you?

You shook the thoughts from your head. That's just silly! It's just one day, [Name]. You thought to yourself. I can manage just fine!

You watched as cars passed by and people ran through the crowds.

A few people bumped into you, but you didn't mind. It's gonna be okay.

Says you.

When you entered your house, you noticed nobody was home, but there was a note on the front door.

[Name],
If I'm not home by the time you're reading this, it's because I'm out getting dinner. You know at this hour the stores are probably packed, so don't expect me home too soon if I'm already not.
- Mom

You sighed. "This is the third time this week..."

You set down your school bag and kicked off your shoes. You pulled out a book to pass up time, and when you glanced out the window, you saw something huge that was pink and had bulgy eyes. "What the hell is that?!" You yelled.

Suddenly, it disappeared, and you saw a man in a jersey holding a sword, that soon turned into a blonde boy.
You hit your head softly and said, "Man, I need to get some sleep."

~~~~~~

Well, I guess this concludes the first chapter?? And please forgive me if it's not very good, I've never written a reader insert fanfic, only oneshots. Feedback is always welcome, and so are tips to help me get better at this!