Introduction

Hello , my names (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) , I'm what you would call different , I have the ability to shape - shift into a giant wolf , but not as giant as the rest of my pack because , well , I'm the runt and being the smallest means a lot of hard work , not listening to orders , a lot of not giving up or giving in , doing things the others can't because there to big and not being able to do things the others can because I'm to small , being the runt isn't that bad , but then again I get a lot of hate , especially from the alpha , I can tell he hates my guts , one reasons because I hang out with his daughter , Christmas , were basically like sisters , second reasons because of what I am , the runt , he thinks I slow the pack down , but actually because of my light weight I'm much faster than the others , he also thinks because of my height and size , I'll slow them down in fighting , he's wrong about that too , I'm a good fighter and because of my weight , height , and size , I get things done faster than the others , the pack is not to big and not to small , most of the members are guys , the alpha thinks women aren't qualified for the job or more like he thinks women aren't strong enough , but we do have some female members , the packs a bit of a mess , but I've seen worse , heard worse , and felt worse ....
But only if I knew what was coming our way ....
(Did you like it , did you hate it , please tell me what you think , enjoy :3)