Ed Sheeran Fanfic (Mature Read)

I was in the kitchen talking to my friend on the phone when the front door slammed open. Ed had just got home from his concert. He dropped his guitar on the wooden hallway floor. He pushed me against the wall and frantically kissed me, his tongue clashing with mine. "I'm so horny" He growled down my ear. "I want you" I whispered. He carried me up stairs, the sweat from the concert dripping off his face. He threw me on the bed and took his top off and threw it in the corner. He kneeled on the bed and I faced him. He pulled off my top and undone my bra in one swift movement. I grabbed his belt buckle and pulled him closer.I pulled his scruffy old jeans off into the same corner his top was in. He looked deep into my eyes, like he was looking into my soul. He suddenly flew at me, causing me to fall over on the bed. He pulled his pants off and I quickly took my shorts and underwear off. He plunged deep into me. I suddenly had a flashback to when I first met him, I was a normal person and we met in a cafe! I loved him more then anything in the world. I groaned as he moved faster. He gently pressed his body against me and I could feel his heart racing at what felt like 100miles per hour. "You make my heart race" He stopped and laughed. He started again and the concentration on his face made me laugh. He grinned and carefully swept the hair off my face. He put his mouth to my ear and said "The things I want to do to you" He growled. I put my fingers through his long ginger hair and groaned when he went deeper. We kept going till the early hours of the morning. He eventually fell asleep, resting his head on my chest. I didn't want to move him so I just hugged him tightly. Poor boy, he had, had a hard day.