Morcia #1

@yshegow

///   ///   ///   ///   ///

      Garcia sighed as she sat down into her chair. It was only Thursday morning but she had already seen at least 7 mutilated bodies. If not more. As she began turning on all of her monitors, her work phone started to ring.
      "Garcia speaking, what do you need?" Garcia almost yawned into the phone.
      "Baby Girl, something wrong?" Morgan asked with concern, instantly forgetting why he had originally called. She momentarily smiled to herself before answering.
      "Sweetheart it's only Thursday and I've already seen several mutilated bodies. Enough about that, what did you need?"
      "Oh yeah. I was just calling to let you know that we caught the guy. Prentiss slammed him into the ground. I won't lie, I was proud of that tackle. And Pretty Boy was rather spectacular if I may say so myself," he paused.
      "Terrific! So does that mean all my kittens are coming home unscathed?" she asked excitedly.
      "Yes Baby Gurl. We're all fine," Morgan laughed.

///time skip forward///

      Garcia woke up with a start as somebody opened her office door. She quickly sat up and began fumbling for her glasses. Morgan let out a loud laugh as Garcia finally turned to look at the intruder.
      "You are such a BIG FREAKING JERK!" Garcia smiled as she slapped Morgan on the arm. He gave her his signature grin as he sat down in her chair.
      "So Eyebrows, wanna go out and get some nice dinner after you finish your paperwork?" Garcia asked with a playful wink.
      "You know I bet I can get Reid to do my paperwork so we can get out of here faster," Morgan responded.
      "Let's go then," Garcia grabbed her purse and walked towards the door. Morgan practically launched himself out of the chair. As he linked arms with Garcia, he turned the light off and shut the door. Once in the bullpen, the couple stopped right in front of the glass doors.
      "Hey Pretty Boy. You mind doing my paperwork for this case?" Morgan asked Reid.
      "Uh sure Derek," Reid stuttered out. Morgan shouted his thanks as Garcia dragged him towards the elevators.
      "C'mon Chocolate Thunder! You are most definitely taking a shower before I accompany you out in public!"

/// finished ///