When you had the Chance

(A/N CHARACTERS

MIA- BROWN HAIR, BROWN EYES, TALL

WELL YOU SHOULD KNOW THE BOYS...

EMILY- SHORT, BROWN OMBRE HAIR, DARK BROWN EYES

ANYOTHERS I WILL TELL YOU LATER)

*Zayn's POV*

*2 months ago*

"Mia! Please I love you!" I cried as she ran out the door with her suitcase. She had just broken up with me due to the fact that I had hooked up with my ex, Emily, and gotten her pregnant. I was drunk and Emily just happen to be there and Mia was at her moms... What else can I say, am a horny drunk! But she never looked back and that was it.

*2 months later*

"Mia! Hey, um listen I am really sorry! I love you! Please just give me one more chance! Emily's going to put the baby up for adoption, once it's gone it can be back to you and me." I said seeing her for the first time since the break up, she was even more beautiful, more confident, it made it harder to see her not in my arms.

"Zayn, it's not gonna happen! We can't get back together. You have broken my trust! Plus I've found a new love in my life, someone who won't betray..." She said focusing her brown eyes onto mine.

"I-I was drunk..." I said looking down.

"It doesn't matter any more Zayn! You chose to drink and you still chose to have sex with Emily! Now please just leave me alone." Mia said sounding aggravated with me.

"Who? I do I know this guy? He better treat you right!" I told her now pissed...

"Actually... You know him very well..." She said sound more nervous than ever.

"Hey babe!" Liam said walking up to Mia giving her a kiss on the check.

"Him!" I said more angry than ever.

"Um.. Ya.." She said looking down. Than I don't know what happened I guess I was so angry that it just came out... I punched him... I punched my best friend in the face.

*Mias POV*

"Zayn!! What the hell were you thinking?! Oh my god Liam, babe, are you okay?" I said looking at Zayn than bending down to make sure my Liam was okay.

"Mia, c-can you get me some ice?" Liam asked me quietly. I got up and Zayn followed.

"Zayn, just leave me alone!" I said noticing him following me.

"Mia, you seriously can't be dating my best friend! Like what the fuck?" He stated still following me.

"Love is love..." I told him quoting Zayn.

"What the hell? That doesn't give you the right to date my best friend!" He cried.

"You obviously don't realize that that's your quote... What a loser." I said rolling my eyes. When I got to the fridge I opened the freezer and got some ice and ran back to Liam before Zayn could reply.

"Here you go babe, how you feeling?" I said kissing his sore spot than putting the ice on it.

"Thanks, and better now that your here." Liam replied with a wink.

"Gross..." Zayn said rolling his eyes and looking away.

"Love is love..." I told him.

"Seriously, Zayn, just let us be haven't you done enough?" Liam said looking at him than re-focusing his eyes onto mine.

Liam was the perfect boyfriend. I mean seriously... He loves me and cares for me and would never cheat on me... Ugh how did I get so lucky?!

Zayn paused than walked away. That's all I had wanted... But knowing Zayn he would be back in a few moments and what ever this is will escalate even more. He was such a drama queen! But nothing compared to what Louis was capable of.

To be sure Zayn wouldn't make anything escalate I called over my cousin Harry. Well step-cousin. But he protected me like I was his little sister, we have an unusually close relationship, but I like it.

Sure enough Zayn came back and started to beg for my forgiveness and take him back. Before I could say anything Harry pushed his arm in front of me, as to make sure I wouldn't say anything. I backed down and kept quite.

"If you 'love' her that much why didn't you do anything when you had the chance?" Harry asked him dropping his arm. There was a long pause and when it looked like Zayn wasn't going to reply anymore Harry said, "thoughts so."

(A/N VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FAN ME :) THANKS FOR READING :)

)