Untitled Part 1

College. The bane of nearly any teenager's existence. You're either preparing for or in it. No matter what, it still sucks. I mean, they tell you it's all parties and stuff, but there's always some sort of problem. Money, grades, people. Seems to me that college is just a waste. I'd been in for a year and all I had learnt is that girls are evil and conniving demons and guys are complete douches. I would've figured that we all have something in common (no money and no time) and we could get along. Well, I was wrong. There was also the "apocalypse."

Yup. You heard me. Apocalypse. As in the world as we know it ending.

I guess I should explain. My name is Nathanael Morgenstern. I live in Nevada, my mother was a prostitute, my father was her client. I have a sister named Lilian, a best friend called Church, and about twenty people relying on me to save them from madmen. There's no more electricity, no running water, no operating phone towers, no Net, nothing. Only what we make or find. Problem is, no one knows what exactly is going on.

I'm getting ahead of myself. You are probably lost. Just let me tell my story. It's boring, typical college stuff at first, but it'll pick up. The thing is, you may not like it because, no matter what, this is not a happy story. There is no fairytale ending, no romance, only some teens living from moment to moment. This is the living Hell that is now our lives.

Read on if you want. Or not. I'm just warning you about what's going on. Your fault if you go out and end up dead because you tried to help a mental and it attacked.