I will always love you

I stare at him,as he begins to fade away, tears streaming down my face. He smiles at me, then pulls me into his arms.

Arms that will never hold me again.

"Shhhh, Rose. Don't cry. We both knew it was bound to happen."
I look up into his crimson eyes,
Eyes that I will never see again.
And cry harder. He continues to smile, but it turns sad.

"S-Shadow....why now? W-why leave
n-now? I can't let you go!"

His eyes sadden, and his ears go down,while he crys. He pulls me into his fluffy chest, hugging me while I continue to sob.
"Shh, my love. We will see each other again. I promise. No matter what, I will always love you, remember that."

I nod my head against his chest, enjoying his comfort while it lasts.
This is it...this is the end of us..for now.

"Love?"

I pull away from his chest, and look up into his eyes again. I sniffle, "Y-yes?"
He leans in and kisses my forehead. "....Don't be sad. We will see each other again."

I look at him, and realize his time's almost up. I begin to cry harder, "No! You can't leave me! You j-just can't! I need you."

"....Amy." He says, while looking into my eyes.

This is it.....

He grabs my chin and pulls me closer to him, and he nuzzles his nose against my cheek.
He pulls in a shaky breathe, while breathing in my scent. I don't feel his body against mine anymore. I don't hear his breathing, but I hear his crying.

He's here, but I just can't see him.
"R-Rose."

I pull in a breathe before answering, "Yes?"

".....I will always love you. Remember that."

And with that,he's gone.

....I will always love you too, Shadow...no matter what, I will always love you.

End

••••••••

What'd you think?
Sad? Depressing? Err.... Happy???

I don't know...

Song: Your guardian Angel
Artist: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus