Kol

You and Kol had a great relationship, or so you had thought. One day however he just up and left without any warning or explanation. That was two months ago. At first you were worried, but then you were mad, and you made a resolve after the first month that if you ever saw him again you weren't going to take him back right away or even be nice to him.

Tonight however, you missed him terribly. Everything reminded you of him. The mug you drank your coffee out of in the morning was the one he always used, and other similar things like that kept occurring.

When night fell you breathed a sigh of relief. Finally you could go to bed and this day would be over with. But you weren't so lucky. Sleep was impossible. Around midnight, you finally started to doze off when a sudden cool breeze blew through your room and you froze. You han't left the window open. Slowly you sat up and to your surprise standing in your room next to the window was Kol. You stood up and stormed over to him. He must have seen the anger in your eyes because he immediately started to talk

"Y/N, sweetheart, I can explain..." but you cut him off with a hard slap. "I know I probly deserve that but I..." You cut him off again, this time with a kiss. You slammed your lips onto his, and his response was immediate. His kissed you back with just as much passion as you were giving him. He wrapped his arms around you and pushed deeper into the kiss. When you had to break for air, he started talking again.

"I missed you so much Y/N, you have to believe me. I had to leave in order to keep you safe. Nik assured me that he would protect you and told me that you would be in danger if you knew where I was going."

"I understand Kol, I was just so worried. I thought you had left me that you had broken up with me or something."

"I want you to know right now Y/N I will not be the one to leave. "

the two of you shared one more kiss before crawling back into bed and quickly falling to sleep with Kol's arms wraped around you.