I couldn't do it

The Thousand sunny reached the shore of an island. The straw hat crew gathers on top of the lion head.

"Oi luffy we are finally here" says the cook his voice cracking just a bit.

"Finally here huh?" The ruber man smiles "wow I cant belive we are finally here."

"Luffy we promise you that we will retrieve the one piece and bring it to you."

"I'll be counting on you nami too bad I cant go with you guys."

A silece pass through the crew. Robin decides to speak up "we should get going while there is still light."

"I'll stay here and protect the Sunny" says the cyborg. The rest of the crew looks at him and smiles.

"We'll be off now" says evey one excluding franky.

"Take care I'll be waiting right here until you come back," yells Luffy while waving at them. One full day passes by and the rest of the crew still hasn't returned. Then in the afternoon the transponder snail rings. Franky goes to pick it up his voice filled with concern, he hangs up and walks to the lion's head.

"Franky are they okay?" The cyborg continues to stare out in the distance. "Haha I forget that you can't-" but luffy is cut off by the cyborg.

"Luffy even though I can't see or hear you anymore, I feel as though your here right next to me. Please take care of the ship while I'm out."

"Of course Frank just leave it to me," says Luffy while punching his fist into his hand. He watches as Franky runs off heading towards the rest of the crew. Two more days pass. Luffy sees his crew coming back. Their bodies are covered with bandages. Just like any other place they got into a fight. Of course the straw hat crew came out as the victors. Zoro is holding a a rather lage box. The box is decorated with gold and jewels. All of the crew heads up to the lion's head.

"Luffy we have it. We have the one piece. We haven't opened the box we wanted you to be the first to see it." Zoro puts the box down near luffy's feet.

"Amazing come on Zoro open it please, come on hurry up open it already." Zoro slowly opens the chest. Inside the is a cube on it is rather odd writing but the straw hats can tell it's a poneglyph. Robin falls to the ground she starts sobbing she covers her mouth then speaks.

"Luffy thank you so much for everything you have done for me even when I lied you saw right through it and helped me out I have finally accomplished my dream of learning what happed during the blank century." Luffy looks down to see Zoro kneeling on the ground his head touching the floor.

"I failed as a swordsman and your first mate. I wasn't strong enough to protect you, but I promise to get even stronger so that I can protect the rest of the crew."

"I know you will zoro to me you are already the best swordsman ever. Please take care of my crew."

"Luffy" cries out the ship's docter. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to you sooner...if I had maybe I could have-" Chopper doesn't finish he starts to cry. Between sobs he says something but no one is sure what. Luffy pats Chopper's back

"nothing can be done about the past but there is always the futrue."

Usopp's eyes are bright red you can tell he has been crying for a long time. "You are, have, and will alwasy be the greatest captin ever. Even though I'm weak even though I'm a coward you still care about me not once did you ever try to leave me behind."

"What are you talking about you're way more stronger than you originally were you are amazing ussop." Brook takes a knee and takes his hat off.

"Luffy-san thank you for saving me in thrillerbark it's been an honor to be your crew mate." He stares at the ground the entire time, Brook was one of the few people who could still see luffy.

"Brook mind playing a song before I leave?" Brook looks up he stands and holds his violin up ready to play.

"It would be my pleasure." He starts to play binks booze. He hums the words softly every one stops crying and listens to him play.

"Every body please sing along as a farewell song to luffy." Every one slowly stands and starts to sing their voice shanking.

"Haha this brings back memories. Well it seems you're all well, I have to leave soon I'm sorry I couldn't be here for the rest of the journey." The song ends. "

Thank you, you saved me from Arlong you let me see the world, Luffy I cant express how happy I am." Sanji speaks up "Luffy I hope you liked all the food I cooked for ya. And you have better have eaten those vegetables I packed for you otherwise I'll go to the afterlife and kick you."

"Yup I ate all of them and they were yummy. I have to go, take care every one." Suddenly a huge gust of wind blew and the straw hat crew could have sworn they heard 'thank you for everything you guys are my amazing crew', after that even Brook couldn't seen Luffy anymore.