final

Jimin can't sleep. He just can't.

It has been like this since Bangtan debuted. Maybe it's just the adrenaline rushing through his body that makes him want to jump out of his bed and practice all day long, or maybe he thinks too much of what the fans might say about their recent performances, making him spend the rest of the night reading all the comments. Or maybe he's just insomniac with no known reason why (and it's not like he wants to know anyway).

He doesn't want to consult any psychologist for some reason and he absolutely doesn't want to ask his fellow members about this because the hyungs worry about too much things already and he doesn't want to add up his problem and the maknae will probably ask him back 'why are you asking the maknae? You should ask the hyungs' or something like that.

Instead of thinking further, he fished his phone under his pillow and looked at the time. It's 2:01 am and suddenly out of nowhere, Yoongi hyung popped into his head.

"I wonder if Yoongi hyung is sleeping already. He's been working really hard these days," He whispered to himself.

They will have a comeback in a few more weeks and Yoongi needs to finish editing the group's songs along with Namjoon, but usually, Yoongi works alone late at night, just because he wants to.

'Should I go and see if hyung is already sleeping?', Jimin thought. 'Maybe no; he might get angry at me and hate me forever because I'm being annoying and hyung hates annoying people and what if he is asleep and I accidentally woke him up and then he'll hate me forever!'

Jimin argued with himself for 31 minutes and ended up losing. He decided to go see if Yoongi hyung is sleeping already or he's working his ass off again at the studio (but honestly he wanted Yoongi to work his ass again at the studio to talk to him).

He first went to Yoongi hyung's shared dorm with Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon hyung and when he carefully opened the door, he only saw Hoseok who is covered with his blanket like a sushi roll and Namjoon who's snoring like an active chainsaw beside a Seokjin who's head is covered by a pillow. No signs of Yoongi hyung. He closed the door and headed to the studio.

Jimin knocked three times and didn't wait for an answer before opening the door slightly and creeping his head through the space.

There, he saw Yoongi in front of the computer with headphones in his ears as he rock his head to the beat, listening thoroughly, making sure that the track is perfect.

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin spoke loudly enough to make the older man remove his headphones and turn around to look at him with an eyebrow raised up.

Jimin knew that that gesture said, 'What do you want, kid?' so he just answered, "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

Yoongi looked at his wrist watch and then back at Jimin. "Can't you see that I'm busy? It's 3: 45, shouldn't you be sleeping already?"

Jimin sighed sadly and mumbled a 'sorry hyung' before closing the door shut.

"Told you so Jimin," He scolded himself as he walked back to their dorm, "you should have just stayed in your bed and stared at nothing. You annoyed Yoongi hyung. He hates you n---"

"Jimin."

Surprised and frozen in place, Jimin looked back to where the voice came from and saw Yoongi standing by the door, gesturing him to come in. Instantly, Jimin's frown turned into a grin as he ran back and entered the studio happily with Yoongi behind him. Yoongi closed the door and sat in his chair as Jimin plopped on the couch.

"So, what do you want?" Yoongi asked with arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Well," Jimin cleared his throat, "I can't sleep as usual and I was wondering if you are still up because I wanted to talk to someone.

"Why come to me if you're not alone in your room?"

"They are all asleep."

"Jungkook and Taehyung are sleeping already and they are not playing? Well that's new."

"Yep," Jimin laughed.

"Why come to me now?"

"Because..." Jimin hesitated, "be-because I'm worried that if I talk to you these past few days about my little problem you might get angry and hate me forever."

This time, it was Yoongi who laughed.

"H-hyung?" Jimin tilted his head, confused why the heck is his hyung laughing (cutely).

"Oh, sorry. It's just that--pfffft" Yoongi kept laughing and when he stopped, he wiped the tears at the corner of his eyes first.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin with the most beautiful smile the latter has even seen in his whole life, "I'll never hate you, Park Jimin."

Jimin felt heat on his cheeks and his heart thumping so fast that anytime now, it might leap out from his chest and scream Yoongi's (magnificent) name.

"And your problem is not little at all. Lack of sleep can harm your health," Yoongi added.

"Look who's talking," Jimin mumbled.

It got silent and Jimin noticed that Yoongi heard what he said. "I-I'm sorry, hyung! I did not mean to--"

Yoongi stood up to turn the lights off, sat beside Jimin without a word and pulled him by his arm, making the boy fall on Yoongi's lap.

"Hyung what--" Jimin cocked his head a bit to see Yoongi's face but failed when a hand covered his eyes and turned his head back.

"Sleep," Yoongi ordered.

"But hyung, won't you get uncomfortable with my head on your lap?"

"No. Sleep."

"But what if--"

"Sleep."

"But--"

"No but's. Sleep."

"Hyung, you know I can't slee--"

"Go. To. Sleep."

Before Jimin can protest again, he felt his hyung's hand caressing his hair. He blushed and somehow, he assumed Yoongi did too.

"You'll get tired, hyung. I can't sleep and you know that."

"Shut up, Park Jimin. You will."

Seconds later, Jimin fell asleep and it was the best one he ever had.

a/n: i tried. lol. fluff. kek. *cringes* (imactuallysatisfiedwiththislololol)