Chapter 1

(A/n lol that's a real picture of me lmao!!)

Lindsay's POV

'Good riddance she's such a freak I can't believe you took her on as your "friend".' That's what they said the day I told them I was leaving. Well they didn't say it to my face but I heard them loud and clear.

Present day

"Welcome back class today we have a new student with us. Miss Allen would you please stand and tell us about yourself."

I stood up and started talking.
"I'm from Florida. I failed my first year of high school and my fathers was a drunk that beat me and my mother."

"Huhem thank you for that miss Allen please sit down." Mr. Raley asked as kindly as he could with no luck. I was at a new school.

I moved to Australia to escape my father. My new school seemed kinda preppy. Most of the kids had really expensive clothes on. Except for one kid.

He wore a blue muscle shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse. His eyes were brown and his hair was brown to.

*at lunch*

I skipped buying lunch and headed straight to a back table with only an apple in my hand. The boy from earlier in class was sitting there with some of his friends.

He sat there watching me for awhile. Then he waved me over to him and scooted down. The only seat left was right next to him.

"Hi I'm Ashton. What's your name?" He introduced himself before I could sit down all the way.

"Lindsay." I took a bite out of my apple and blocked out all of the conversation around me except for Ashton's voice. He had so many different laughs.

When I finished my apple I started to get up from my seat, but Ashton grabbed my apple and tossed it in trash cans across the cafeteria.

"Dayum!!" I slapped my hand over my mouth. He and his friends laughed. I blushed and looked around the group. Half were girls. They all stared at Ashton.

They flirted with him and tried to kiss he but he pushed them off. In fact he was to busy trying to flirt with me to notice the others.

'5 more minutes till lunch ends good!' I kept an eye on the clock. All of a sudden I felt some one hit my knee. I looked down and saw Ashton's knee was bumping mine and he had his hand on my thigh.

I continued pretending not to notice. The other girls, who I figured out there names were Molina, Jasmine, Tiffany, and Avery. They all gave me hateful glances.

Some of them kept looking under the table in search of something. Then I realized they were looking at Ashton's knee and hand on me.

I looked at Ashton who was looking at me. We kept staring at each other until the bell rang.

"Hey can I walk you to class?" He whispered sexily into my ear. I nodded trying to ignore the tingling in my stomach. Thankfully it passed.

I felt Ashton's fingers brush past my thigh making me shiver with pleasure.
"So which classes do you have after cooking?" He asked eagerly. I shook my head and handed the my schedule.

He grabbed it and skimmed over all my classes. He smiled at the last one.
"Choir? I didn't take you to be a singer." He scoffed.

"Well I can sing. But it's not very go- ah!" I tripped over a stair and just before I hit the ground Ashton pulled me close to him. He was hugging me at the top of the stairwell.

"I've got you Lindsay." His breath on my face. I blushed and squirmed. He leaned forward more. I could taste his breath. He shook his head and pulled away.

"Now you owe me. I'll collect my reward one day." He smirked and walked away. I ran after him and caught up.

He turned and looked at me. He had the cutest dimples. I kept thinking about him.

"So what's this reward you want from me?" I asked curious and eager to know. He smirked and shook his head.

"I'm not telling. I want it to be a surprise for my little princess." I stopped in my tracks an looked at him. He giggled and gave me a hug.

'Damn his laughs so cute!' I felt all tingly and I wanted to kiss him so badly. I looked at him and saw that he was leaned towards me. I slowly started closing my eyes while I was waiting for him to kiss me.

"Hmmm! What's going on here?!" A tall brown haired girl asked me and Ashton. He rolled his eyes and looked at her.

He didn't stop hugging me.
"I told you not to come near me Dani!" He yelled. Ashton's grip on me tightened.

Dani walked up to us and yanked Ashton away from me. She slapped me and started kicking me.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT ASHTONS MINE SO BACK OFF OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!" She yelled in my face. I could feel the tears starting to build up in my eyes.

"Lindsay wait!!" Ashton yelled and broke free from Dani's grip. I ran straight out of the school and back to my place.