the best day of my life...not

Angie's POV

I opened my eyes and all I could see was darkness. I had a killer headache. I could tell I was blindfolded and my arms and legs were restrained to a hard surface. I don't know where I am. I don't know why this is happening. All I could remember is what was suppose to be the best day of my life.

My birthday.

I was struggling to find my keys out of my purse. The cold winter air nipping at my nose and my fingers going numb. When I finally found my key I jiggled it into the door handle. As it clicked indicating my door is ready to open, I stepped into my home and was attacked by warmth and headed straight to the shower after a fun but long day at work.

After my shower I got changed into comfy clothes and walked into the living room to watch reruns of Supernatural. I had the biggest crush on Jared Padalecki since the beginning of high school. My parents were convinced it was a phase but it's hasn't gone away. After about 3 episodes I started drifting into a deep dreamless sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to something cold touching my nose. As I slowly open my eyes all I could see was the barrel of a gun pointed directly at my face. Immediately I started to panic and breathe rapidly.

"Rise and shine" A stern but sexy voice came from the man holding the gun. I was too focused on the gun pointed directly at my face to even bother looking at the man holding the trigger.

"What? Who are you?" As I move my gaze to the mans face I couldn't help but think he was a heavenly being. He had brown hair combed to perfection. He looked like one of those boys from tumblr. His face was perfectly chiselled, and he had the slightest 5'o'clock shadow on his face. He was really good looking. Heck he looked like he was made by the angels themselves.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SNAP OUT OF IT!

My conscious broke me out of my intense thinking. Then reality hit me...THIS MAN IS POINTING A GUN IN MY FACE! I SHOULDN'T BE THINKING ABOUT HIS SEXYNESS!

"It doesn't matter who I am it's who you are."

"what are you..." Then everything went black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That leads us to where I am now. Sitting on a hard chair, blindfolded. I heard a door screech open and footsteps approaching me. My blindfold was taken off of my face and allowed me to see. If it wasn't for the bright light that is. The light caused my vision to blur and I struggled to adjust. I blink repeatedly until my eyes adjust to the light. There he is standing in front of me... wait I've seen him before. HE WAS THE ONE THAT KIDNAPED ME. ugh I don't even know him but I know I hate him. Although it is really hard to hate someone that looks that sexy in a suit.

"Look who is finally awake. Good morning sunshine. The name is Jax"

"..." I opened my mouth to speak but just as I did nothing came out. I couldn't find the words to speak. Panic had overruled and would not allow me to speak to him. Not that I wanted to speak to him in the first place.

"Okay not going to talk? Whatever, I don't care nor do I need too. I am going to untie you. If you try anything I will hurt you. And I wouldn't want to ruin that pretty little face of yours."

"..." He carefully untied me as if he didn't want to hurt me which was odd considering he was my kidnapper. I decided not to hurt him even though I could have knocked him out for a good 3 hours before he could finish untieing me. My dad made me go to any program that included self defence. He was insanely paranoid. I decided not to hurt him because I didn't know if their were others in the house or place.

After he untied me he lead me through the door to a narrow hallway. Opening a pair of French doors roughly shoving me into the room causing me to stumble on my own feet and fall face first. I lifted my head only to find 4 other men standing in a 'U' shape staring directly towards me.

They were all wearing suits which made me feel self conscious about what I was wearing. When Jax -if that's even his real name- kidnapped me and hit me over the head knocking me out I had been wearing my black fuzzy boxer short pyjamas and my red polka dot spaghetti strap shirt.

All the men were staring at me with eyes of a carnivorous predator about to attack it's pray.

What have I gotten myself into? What did I do to deserve this? Why is the happening to me? Where am I?

Hey guys and gals I just wanted to say this isn't just my story it is mine and my BFF Giggles as well so credit to her ; ) we write together but I mainly do Angie's pov while she does Jax's. Anyway love you all for reading stay you, tata for now!

~notablodyzombie