Chapter One- On The Road To Gravity Falls

"Hey, sweetie do you remember your aunt, uncle and cousin Robbie?" You heard as your mother walked into your room.

Your room had purple walls, bat decals, black furniture and a big soft grey blanket on your queen sized bed, which you would occasionally make yourself into a burrito with. Just like at this moment.

"Yeah, why?" You look up at your mom standing over you with a weirded out look. "(Y/n) you are 17 years old! Stop acting like a child!" You stick your tongue out at her. "Mother, have you ever tried this?" She glares at you. "No, I haven't" you smile and roll over "you don't know what you're missing! Anyways why do I need to remember them?" You tried to sit up, having trouble of course since you know, burrito.

"Because I am sending you to stay there while we pack up the house because we are going to be moving and while we try to sell the house your father and I are staying at a motel." You flop over and give her a what the hell look.
"And I'm not staying here with you because?" Your mother looks at you softly. "Because we want you to make some friends while you're there for the summer and have friends to hang out with when we move and settled in. So pack up you leave in three days" with that your mom pats your back and leaves.

You groan and try to un-burrito yourself, you are victorious but you fall off your bed and hit the floor really hard. "GOD DAMN IT!" You finally get up off the floor and walk over to your closet and pull out your suitcases in the shape of coffins, and plop them on your bed.

After you finish packing and making sure you're set, you look at your empty room, all the memories, you smile because you're glad you're getting out of this hell hole.

You go downstairs and eat breakfast while your mom tries to hug you tight. "Mom! It's not like you'll never see me again, you know we can always Skype and FaceTime. But it's not like I'm that far away it's only 6 hours." You say trying to push her away so you can finish your damn pancakes.

"I know baby but I'm still going to miss you so much!" You look at her and feel kind of sad. You stand up and put your dishes in the sink. You check the time and it's almost time to leave. "Okay, mom I should head out soon." Your mom walks you to the door and hugs you once more. "I'm going to miss you too mom, I love you." You hug back. "I love you too dear. Remember to be safe and watch the road." You smile and try to hold back the tears. It's not like you'd never see her again, but it was still sad. You turned and grabbed your last bag and purse and opened the door and left. You walked to your 2004 anniversary edition v8 black Ford Mustang, fully fueled, packed and ready to go. This was your baby. You opened the trunk put your last suitcase in and closed it. You got in and turned on the radio, then you left.

You pulled over right after you crossed your city line and started crying. You knew you'd move to Gravity falls, and you knew it would be after your junior year. You knew you'd get the hell out of this crap town and leave all those horrible memories and people behind.
You didn't have an easy life growing up, but you never let it get you down because you knew that it would get better and that there were people out there who had it so much worse than you.

You stopped crying and pulled back on the road. After driving for three hours it was now 12 and you were starving. You pulled into a fast food place and ordered yourself a chicken sandwich with bacon. You ate and got back on the road. Another 2 hours go by and you reach Gravity falls.
"Well gravity falls, it's been one hell of a wait. Don't fuck me over like my last town did." You said as you stopped In front of the sign.

You were driving through town and found this little diner and got directions. You got lost and found the mystery shack and decided to go on in. You walk into the gift shop and notice a kid about your age, he was tall, had brown hair and he was cute. He looked up at you and you quickly turn your head the opposite direction and your face turned pink.

"Welcome to the mystery shack! My name is Mabel if you have any questions just let me know." You look towards the voice and notice this girl, that's slightly shorter than you who looks a lot like the boy. "Mabel? My cousin Robbie went on about this annoying girl named Mabel." You said picking up a snow globe with what looked like a gnome inside. "You're Robbie's cousin? I didn't know he had a cousin." You look at her. "You wouldn't happen to know the way to his house would you?" Her face brightens up so much. "Yeah, sure I do! Dipper and I can show you the way!" She said pointing to the cute boy. "Umm... I'd prefer just him to go with me because you seem really loud, no offense. But I've been on the road for 5 hours, it's been a very stressful and emotional day. And I'm sure you're wonderful and would be an awesome friend but I'd like to just umm have peace and quiet before my aunt and uncle talk my ears off." You said softly. She nods kind of sadly and looks at the boy she called Dipper. He nodded his head and walked out from behind the counter. "Hi, my name is Dipper, nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand. "Hello Dipper, I'm (y/n)!" you said shaking his hand, you felt a jolt of electricity in your body once your hand met his, but of course played it off like it was nothing.

You both walked to your car and got in. "So Dipper, what kind of music do you like? And instead of going to my cousins did you wanna hang out. I'm really dreading going there right now. I texted Robbie that I'd be late so they know." Dipper buckles up and turns to face you. "Um I'll listen to anything and sure what did you have in mind?" He said blushing slightly. "Oh just maybe sitting in the car listening to music and talking. But it's fine if you don't want too." You said starting the car and pulling out of the entrance. "No, really that would be fine." You look over at him and give him a soft smile.