Chapter 1

Morbid here okay so you might be thinking this is just going to be some lame fan fic where demigods go to school. 

Lies All Lies. So before I start I would just like to say thanks for reading this and if you want a character I will but the info at the end of the chapter. 

This is also my first fan fic so please be nice to me I'll try to do my best.

Chapter 1

      Once you walk in to CHB high you would expect it be like a normal high school. Well your wrong. This is the most weirdest high school I have ever set foot in. Like how practically everybody looked like gods even the teachers. There was even someone that looks like superman but with blonde hair. 

     And me you ask I'm average. I don't have any defining qualities or anything like that I'm just average. You laugh at me but you haven't see me so how would you know if I was lying. Was it the everybody that goes here looks like gods part. Fine fine I'll introduce myself.

     I am Violet Banks, I have black hair that goes to the end of my back and I have emerald green eyes. I'm tall like an Amazon not really I'm average hight. So yeah thats me. Let us move on to the high school part of this because you probably don't want to here about me. 

Oh I forgot to mention I'm 15.

     I walked into school on Monday,(I know what your thinking Monday slow day haha this ain't no cliche. ) and everybody was awake and ready to learn prank and most of all sleep.

We literally have a class that you sleep in for the 90 minuets of class time. I have no clue how the school bored let us have this class but some how we have it.

     You know how people have cliques well we don't really have that here. Sure we have our groups of friends but everybody basically hangs out with everyone and nobody gets offended one someone did not hang out with them

     But we do have the golden group that everybody looks up to. There is:

Percy 

Jason

Frank

Leo

Annabeth (Percy's girlfriend)

Piper(Jason's girlfriend)

Hazel(Frank's girlfriend and Leo's crush)

     Well I walked over to my close friends, Emily, Lilly, and Rumor.

Emily is the normalist of the three she had brown hair and brown eyes and she can tan.

Lilly has wavy dirty blond hair with purple streaks and she has hazel eyes.

Rumor is the oldest of us all and she has black hair with red tips and sea blue eyes and she cant tan.

Emily and I are the youngest of the group we are both 15, Lilly is 16 and Rumor is 17. I have no clue how us four became best friends. Lilly and Rumor were friends before Emily and I came along but they needed normal in their lives so they took us in and we have been best friends ever since.

"So Emily and Violet are you guys ready for the up coming partner project in Mr.H's class?" Rumor asks once I get there because she went through it already all second years have to.

"No because it eats up all your time and I wont have time to read." Currently my book bag weighs 15 pounds.

"Get your nose out of them books and have fun." Emily says to me because even though she looks normal she is a hard core partyer.

"Maybe you'll have a cute guy as your partner." Lilly says because her partner was the one and only Jake Stine. Her boyfriend.

I know all about their love lives and who they like. 

Emily like Nico Di Angelo the schools bad boy and first year

Lilly you know 

Rumor likes a second year  named Will Solace and he is my neighbor.

Rumor's nickname for us is cougar. 

"Well the only way to find out is if we go to class." I say even though it's like 10 minuets till class.

"Dude chill we have ten minuets go hit the library or something." Em says she despises that place even though the rest of our squad likes to read.

"Hey I'm going to steal Vi away from you tree just for a few seconds." Will says and yanks me away to the library all the way to the back.

"What is it Will?" I sit down at the chairs because I don't think he would appreciate me looking at books once he looks so serious.

"I might of accidentally kissed that one first year Nico Di Angelo."

"How did you 'accidentally' kiss him?"

"Well you know how me and him have a class together well we had a group project and so we went over to my house to work on it because he didn't want me at his. Well we were in my room and in the middle of working on it I got so excited and bam I kinda kissed him."

"Did he kiss back?" I am the only one that knows that Will is gay (sorry Em)

"That's just the thing he did kiss back."

"Did you ask him if he liked you?"

"No."

"Ugh your so bad with love."

"This coming from the girl that sucks with relationships." 

"Okay I admit I suck at relationships  but my advice given works every time."

"Sadly that's true."

"WILL VIOLET BANKS COME DOWN TO THE OFFICE VIOLET BANKS." The intercom blared from it's place in the front.

"Bye Will. Please don't tell anyone what happened and try not to get yourself killed." I said then started my trek to the office contemplating everything that I had done wondering why I was being called down.