The Decision

"All rise for honorable judge Dewey."
Man it was Sunday morning and I was at the court house. With my least favorite judge, judge Dewey this man had it out for me since my first offense. Dewey... is the ugliest mofo you ever seen dude look like 6' 8" Andre the giant covered in dog Poop. Like dude head look like a brown frisbe that got bent in the middle. This man's breath always be on 10 never heard of a mint, dudes breath smells like cinnamon gum and hot steamy cat piss. Dude look like that little dinosaur from land before time with three horns.

  Alright this was not my first time here, you see I'm that guy that people think be dead, cause I be at home on day and gone the next, but I'm just at the station up in holdin' for couple days. To put it into terms y'all white crackers would understand I'm that silver linin' between a delinquent and a criminal; Im not a very good person as you can see from my record. Anything you can get in trouble for and not go to jail for I've done it: theft, purgery, attempted arson, I even got caught for stealing those McDonalds bags when people gettin' they food in the drive through.

My mama said I'm the biggest disappointment she ever saw. I had a 3.00 GPA in school and an almost perfect ACT score; a thirty-four I would had got them all if it wasn't for that extra boring reading part about fishing. Who the in the world wants to read about fishing. If y'all wanna write somethin' make it about sports, and fishing ain't a sport I don't count anything where you have to have some type of alcohol in your system to enjoy that sport. A sport.

Anyway I chose to spend life like this always getting in trouble. Maybe mama was right I should of changed for the better before what happened last Wednesday, cause I did the dumbest thing I've ever done. I robbed my neighborhood's gas station and dropped my school ID.

I was on my way home when I had a sudden cravin' for some skittles and I had no money so I thought I'd just get some. I ended up robin' the place for the fun of it and my ID slipped out my pocket.

"Son, son.... SON! Stop daydreamin' the jury is back." Said my lawyer.

I didn't know what happened but before I knew it the people who would decide the rest of my life were there in front of me.

"Have you reached a verdict?" Said judge Dewey.

"We have your honor we the jury find the defendant Latrice Jones guilty of all charges"

I think for the first time in my whole life I was truly scared, but I couldn't look scared to them so I just smiled so no one would see the true fear I had on the inside.