o n e

V a l

We met up at his place, a run-down little house but a house nonetheless. I brought all three seasons of Sherlock and a blanket.

Why I brought a blanket, I have no idea.

The moment the door opened, I rolled inside the house, pulling out a finger gun.

"Did you find the bounty?" I asked.

Sid closed the door softly, whispering, "Oh, yes." He pulled out a finger gun as well.

We ninja rolled around the house, whispering things like, "clear" and "operation get-the-booty is a go".

"Get the booty?" Sid asked when we got to the kitchen pantry.

"Yes," I said, putting the 'bounty' or rather junk food in sid's backpack, "because get the bounty is too lame and I'm really liking the way your booty looks from behind."

I laughed when he started shaking it like there was no tomorrow.

I heard a creek and whispered that someone's coming. we crouched low and I pulled out
my blanket.

I knew I would have a use for it.

"What're you doing?" he whispered.

"Just watch."

I ran out of the pantry screaming. Throwing the blanket over the person's head, I yelled, "police, we have you surrounded."

"We're the bad guys, you idiot," Sid said behind me.

"Oh. Right. Come on, Jawn."

We ran up the stairs to his bedroom, laughing.

"I can't believe that actually
happened," Sid laughed.

"Me neither."

S i d

We were sitting on my bed, still exhilarated from what happened. I didn't know what she was doing when she came in the house, but I figured it out pretty quickly and played along. I'm glad because it made her happy.

I like making her happy.

I looked at her and she looked at me. If this was a romantic story, we would be making out right now, but it wasn't because when I leaned in, the cover of Sherlock season one replaced Val's face and I ended up kissing Sherlock instead.

"You brought it?" I asked, a smile spreading across my face. Man, this girl was the best.

"No duh," she said, popping the dvd into my tv.

She got under the covers and snuggled up to me. I tried not to think how intimate it was being in the same bed as each other. I also tried not to think of what could have happened - what we could be doing right now if I hadn't of kissed Sherlock's face.

Sherlock started and I felt Val look over at me about a million times before she poked me in the nose. I leaned down and licked her cheek, not taking my eyes off the tv screen for a second.

She giggled.

"I like you."

"I like me too."

-----
a/n:

sooooo here it is! the sequel to 'never'. if you haven't read it, i suggest you do so, just to get used to the way the characters are and such idk. you don't have to if you don't want to, i mean, the story still makes some sense if you don't read the first one, so it's all good if you are too lazy to read the first one.

hope you guys like this. it's a little different from never bc it's less thought and more talk. idk if I'll do each chapter like this, or switch between this and straight dialogue.

[dedicated to puncheddrunk for being an awesome person]

k graham out