Deepest Darkest Secret

Dear Reader,

My name is Aubrey Posen,and I am a senior here at Barden University,and I am also currently the leader of the Barden Bellas A Capella group..well..That's as of 2013,but considering no one will read this for a good 20-some-odd years,I think things will have changed.Anyway,My best friend,Chloe Beale,is my co-pilot,so to speak,and this was all her Idea,to do a Barden Bellas time capsule.She has specific requirements too.

Tell about yourself

Give a picture

Add in something of importance

Deepest Darkest Secret

Yea,That's Chloe Beale for you..Anyway,I guess I should get started,huh?Ok,My name is Aubrey Noelle Posen.I am 22 years old and I was born on September 27,1991.I have blond hair,Blue eyes,and I'm pretty tall..I love to sing,and A Capella is my life.Right now,my major is Law,and my best friend is Chloe Beale,who's a senior as well.

Hmm...I guess that's all I have really to say about myself..So I guess that brings me to my secret...Now,I like to think of myself as a pretty honest girl,so I have no plans of 'Beating around the bush',so to speak,when it comes to my secret..God,I hope no one sees this..

Ok,so,as I said before,I currently captain the Barden Bellas,with Chloe.Every year,we audition new girls to replace the ones that graduate the year before.This year,Chloe and I needed to find 8 girls,even though we ended up with 10,which was alright,because 2 of them broke their oaths the first day and were banned..so it worked out.Anyway,getting back on track,We ended up with 8 girls, Stacie,Cynthia-Rose,Lilly, Jessica, Ashley,Fat Amy,and Denise...if you only counted 7,you're correct,I didn't mention the last one,because she's who my secret is all about..

Beca Mitchell.There was something different,something special about Beca Mitchell.She had brown hair,Blue eyes,and was short..So short!But,God,for how short she was,it was amazing just how much attitude,and heart,she had.We used to butt heads constantly..we still do...but,we're getting a lot better,since she helped us win the ICCAs with her amazing set..

Ok,I'm really off track,aren't I?...The point is,recently,I've realized that..that I like her.A lot.A lot more than I should...because for one thing,she isn't into girls..and...neither am I,really...but besides that is the fact that she is in love with this Treblemaker,Jesse,she even kissed him in Lincoln Center,after we won the ICCAs..and I'm graduating in about a week,so the way I see it,is,why jeopardize the little bit of friendship we have,by telling her the truth?Because the truth is..

I am completely and Utterly,in love with Beca Mitchell.

~Aubrey Posen 2013