Chapter 1

The day was sunny with a bright blue sky. The wind blew slightly through Elizaveta's long brunette hair. She is sitting under a large tree, peacefully humming and reading a book.

Just as she was getting into her literature, Gilbert slowly sneaks up behind her. Suddenly she's pinned to the ground and her book flies out of her hands. She lets out a scream. Gilbert laughs loudly. "I've got you!"

She glares at him. "What do you want Prussia?"

"Just wanted to say hi!" He smiles.

Hungary flips them over so that now she's the one pinning him down. He tries to escape but can't. He looks at her fearfully. "Uh... I was just m-messing around is all..."

"I was reading." She says angrily.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! Don't hurt me please!" He covers his face so she doesn't hit him.

She smiles slightly and sighs. She moves his hands away and softly kisses his lips. He turns red and his eyes widen in shock. He pushes her away. "W-W-WHAT?!"

She looks at him. "What is it?"

"YOU DIDNT HIT ME OR ANYTHING AND THEN YOU KISSED ME!"

"Uh... So?..."

"Are you drunk? Do you have a fever?! What is wrong with you?!" He feels her forehead.

She laughs and takes his hand as she reaches for her skillet with her other hands. "Nothing is wrong..." He hits him with the pan. "See?"

"OW! OKAY I BELIEVE YOU" He rubs his head where she hit.

She laughs and stands up. He sits up and looks at her. "Why'd you kiss me though?"

She smiles at him. "I don't know it just kind of happened."

"Those sort of things don't just 'kind of happen'"

She sighs. "Get up."

"But-"

"I said, get up."

He quickly stands up. "Um.. I actually came to tel-"

"Shut up." She interrupts.

"But you need to kn-"

"I said shut up." She hugs him

He looks at her and hugs her back tightly. He tries to holds back his tears but can't. He starts crying. She looks at him. "Why are you crying?!"

"S-Sorry... It's just.... The thing I need to tell you..."

"Wait what is it?.." She wipes his tears away.

"I-I'm fading away.." He says quietly.

Her eyes widen. "What?..."

"I keep losing... Germany doesn't need me anymore... I overheard he's going to get rid of my empire... I'll be gone forever.." He looks down.

She looks at him and tears fall from her eyes. "N-No... That isn't true... P-Please Gilbert tell me you're lying..."

"I'm not.... I'm sorry..."

She lifts up his head and kisses him deeply.

She pulls back and hugs him. "D-Don't leave me.. Please..."

He wipes his eyes. "I can fight to get more land..."

"No! You can't fight anymore!" She yells

"But that's the only way-"

"Take off your shirt.... Please..." She looks at him in the eyes.

He hesitates slightly then takes it off. She looks at all of his wounds and puts her hand on his chest. "You can't fight anymore... Look at this... You're so injured... You look almost transparent... Prussia please..."

"But you said you want me to stay..." He says quietly.

"But if you lose you could leave faster!" She yells and hugs him.

He sighs. "I don't know what to do then..."

"Stay with me until you leave..."

He nods and kisses her forehead. "Alright..."