1st Day Of Vidcon

Bethany's POV

So today was the first day of vidcon. I was wearing floral croptop from forever 21 and some tight high waisted shorts along with a plaid shirt wrapped around my waist. For makeup I kept it simple with bb cream,concealer,powder,blush,bronzer for the face and mascara along with a gold shimmer for the eyes and a nude lipstick for the lips. As for my hair i just curled it. After I got ready I texted my friend Ava Allan to tell her to meet me in the lobby of the hotel that we were staying at. As I walked into the elevator I spotted a familiar face it was Cameron Dallas. He recognized me as I walked in.                            "Hey Beth!" He says excitedly. "I haven't seen you in forever,how you holding up?" He asks curiously  "I'm really good thanks for asking" I said. I was screaming inside because I always had a ginormous crush on him since we met a couple years back.

Cameron's POV

Beth asked me if  I was all good and I said of course I am. I always liked  beth but I didn't know if she had mutual feelings. Before we arrived at the lobby I asked beth if she would go to dinner with me to catch up on lost moments and I was so happy when he said yes. After the elevator stopped I said 8 to indicate the time I would pick her up and she replied "8" she then walked over to her friend Ava who I have met several times before.

Bethany's POV 

After I met up with Ava we walked to the venue. As I arrived I was moulded with fans coming for pictures,autographs and hugs. While all this was happening the only thing on my mind was Cam and I's date tonight.

Hey everyone!                                                                                                                                                                                    I am a huge Bameron shipper                                                                                                                                             and I was screaming while writing this so                                                                                                                             I hope you like it!                        

Part two will be soon!