Percy's Death

I do not own the script, video or pictures. We do not own the characters. This is not part of the books but was created by Viria and Minuiko from tumblr. All characters belong to Rick Riordan.

Percy's Death

"Don't you dare die on me like that, Jackson!" Nico yelled as he staggered across the plain with Percy leaning against him heavily. The older demigod mumbled something that Nico couldn't hear. His clothes were tattered and stained with blood, his arms scraped and slashed. "Don't you even dare!"

Their swords were gone, probably left behind with the few skeletons that made it through the battle. Percy's though might have been already with him.

Nico stumbled and fell, dropping Percy on his back. The son of Hades' eyes filled with panic as he crouched over Percy, the son of the sea god's life fading. Nico fell forward, his forehead barely touching Percy's, tears running down his face.

"You can't just die like that, Jackson. You...you CAN'T..." Nico's voice cracked. "You're the son of Poseidon, after all..." After all... "You can't just-" Hope filled Nico's eyes as he pushed up to hover of Percy, tears still present. "Maybe water will-" Nico cut his thoughts there. He had to get Percy to water as fast as he could.

Carefully, Nico lay down a limp Percy into the slightly cold water. He lay down the son of Poseidon's head and the water around them rippled. "Just..." Nico paused, "Let it work." He gazed off into the sky. "Poseidon...and Dad, please. I know you can do it...I'll do anything." Nothing happened. Nico stared down at Percy again. "And you, asshole, don't even-...don't even dare on giving up so easily. Your girlfriend...Annabeth." Nico said carefully though it pained him. "Annabeth is waiting for you to come back, right?"

More blood seeped from Percy's wounds. Why, Nico thought to himself, Why doesn't it work?...Why? Nico rubbed one of his eyes as the treacherous tears started once more. He knew now...he knew that Percy wouldn't make it.

His footsteps were steady but soft. Drowned in his own thoughts, he arrived at his destination faster than he would've liked. Nico didn't want to see their faces, the pain. Percy's body was slung over his shoulders, cold to the touch. No breathing, warmth or heartbeat...dead. Nico still couldn't process the word. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, Hero of Olympus...was dead.

His eyes filled with tears before the yelling grabbed his attention. His gaze landed on his sister and Annabeth, fear and pain in his eyes.

"Nico!" Hazel yelled, running towards him, relief in her eyes. "Thank gods your alive-" She stopped as she saw the body, covering her mouth to muffle the sobs, her eyes eyes filled with tears. "OH. Oh, gods." Behind her, Annabeth stood, eyes wide and mouth agape.

"PERCY....Is he...?" Her sentence trailed off.

Nico lay Percy down the ground and looked to them, his face twisted in pain before he looked back down and shook his head rapidly. Both girls dropped to the ground. Hazel hugged her brother who was covering his face. Annabeth hugged Percy by the head, laying kissed on his cheeks, forehead and lips, murmuring things over and over again while rocking back and forth slightly.

Nico raised his hands slightly, the wind picking up into a small tornado. "P-Percy Jackson," he called as the ghost of said person appeared. The son of Poseidon opened his eyes slowly, confusion in his gaze before they landed on a mute Nico.