Chapter 1

Hey guys this is a one shot for the book The Italian Devil. I would like to dedicate this to F-CKSH-T . Her book is amazing guys go and check it out
This may be a bit rushed but I hope you guy's enjoy it none the less.

Camilla
I look at that undeserving slut with a smile on my face. Even through the pictures I try to radiate my hate for her as if she is right here in front of me.
Her and Dante are in an embrace that I can pass off as nearly anything. I look at the pictures with a plan already forming in my mind.

That's when it all went wrong. I go back and think of when I showed him the pictures.

How this man can be so utterly in love is beyond me. Even seeing his face you can tell his heart is breaking. The poor fool won't admit the fact that she is cheating on him. In the pictures only of course.
But if I really think about it leaving out the fact that she may as well love him and isn't cheating, won't hurt anyone.

I look at the couple. The girl who stole what is mine. And the man who still and always will belong to me.
It almost makes me sick as he is still trying to deny his love for me.
One day I will get him back.
It's impossible that I won't.
But even now that doesn't explain a single thing about how I ended up in this position like this.
I mean if I go back a couple of years this is just one of the ways I was treated.

He called me a bunch of names in that moment. I didn't like a single one of them. Nope not one bit. But like I do most things I sucked it up. Let me rephrase that I would have sucked it up when he cursed about my mother if this was a perfect world. Which in fact as I recently learned is that this is not a perfect world, so I did not suck it up when he cursed about my mother.
But what I did do was awesome and it was a moment of light in which I finally told him that he was a," You are a selfish fruit loop who has no balls your ego is as big as hell and you couldn't give a taco about anything if you tried. Your mother should be ashamed of your man whorish ways. And you my dear unfriendly toilet paper wad are a complete and utter JACKASS!!!!!"
And that my dear friends is how I lost my job. which was totally unfair because I only called him about six things. I mean I only said one thing about his mother while he said trillions.

I chuckle to myself and look back up at Ophelia and Marco.
When he looks right into my eyes putting up a facade of disgust. When I know that he is just reminiscing about the good days when He had me between his legs.
I look and stare straight back at him.
I wasn't the little girl on the road anymore.
I am a model with money. As I wink at him the only thing I have left to think is, I always get what's mine.

Marco

A look of disgust flashes across my face she just smiles at me. I take my time studying her memorizing every one of her flaws only adding to what she did to me.
But then I look to the girl to the left of me smiling.
Her hair was beautiful a dark brown color her eyes a beautiful blue. I become impatient feeling Camilla's gaze burning a hole into my back.
I see an impatient look occupy her face.
She winks at me trying to flirt and I don't notice much else as she quickly becomes fed up with me ignoring her. The only thought running through my mind,
'Girls these days.'

Ophelia
I look at Marco following his distant gaze.
My hands instantly ball into fists. Camilla.
God could she ever just leave us alone. Maybe go back to her whorish ways. Or maybe even give her child a fucking time of her day.
I shake my head softly. I never curse what the hell is getting into me.
I take deep breaths burying the urge to stick my tongue out at her.
I pinch my arm chastising myself again. It's Marcos job to get angry at everything.
But as I look at his face I smile because he is looking at me with love. I know in this moment that no one but me stands a chance.

This is just me trying to give Camilla a bit of a back story and more of a personality but I still absolutely have to add the relationship between Marco and Ophelia.

Love Sydney