First encounter

I slid on my winter jacket, then grabbed my purse and exited my flat. The wind blew my hair and tousled it in to my face. Great another storm is coming just what I needed. I kept waking on the sidewalk until I saw a convince store thank god! My mom and her boyfriend would be back in an hour and if I did not have food ready I was dead. Another beating for me even if I do prepare the food it does not matter they will find another excuse to hit me. It's what they do. I walk down the isle and grab a box of noodles pasta it is! I find a can of tomato paste and throw it in the bag. I walk to the beverage isle and stop looking around making sure no one is watching. I then grab a bottle of wine and stuff it in to my coat. I check behind me again making sure no one is there this time I grab two more. I am 16 I'm not old enough to buy this stuff but my mom and her boyfriend will hurt me if I don't get it. This should be enough for tonight I look at the clock and head to the checkout. There is a boy in front of me he looks pretty ruffed up. He has his brown hair styled in a quiff. His arm are covered in tattoos something I would never get. One of his tattoos caught my eyes though it said one direction. What was that supposed to mean? He turns around and catches me starting and scoffs. I blush and look down. He opens his mouth then closes it. Did you enjoy the view doll? He asks smirking. I ummm I-i n-no crape I stuttered. Sure doll he says I will be seeing you around. What did he mean by that? I look at my phone sh*t I have to be home in 5 minutes! I pay for my items and take off out of the store. I make it to my flat and see that they are already home. I feel tears start to prickle out of my eyes I can't I can't go through another beating. I slowly walk up the steps and open the door.