Party

*Hello, this is my first story so.... It might not be awesome but it's a start so please share positive comments and I really hope you like this story. I will try to update at least one a week if not more and if you have any questions leave them in the comments and I will try my best to respond. Also I'd you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments and I will put lyrics of two song in every chapter and first person to guess the song I will dedicate the next chapter to you can only answer one of them. So two people will win. And that's all...Thx

5,6,7,8 and and cradle." Hope and I were watching Faith do a cradle and let me tell you this is scary. I thought they were going to drop her and brake her neck but as always they catch her. "You ok?" ask Hope " Yeah, I'm fine thanks...who are you texting.?" " Andrew." Ok let me explain Andrew is her boyfriend and is the schools bad boy and he is the definition of Hot. He dress like a hipster but he does the stupidest things in the world but like I said he is HOT.

           Faith also has a "boyfriend". They are the cheerleader and football player couple but, all of us know he is a player except her. He has a new girl every week but she says its for her reputation. Then there's me the the single one so I'm kinda a 5th wheel. Its really weird to because I'm 17, have long blond hair, big blue eyes, I'm 5'6, and quote Faith and Hope " Drop Dead Gorgeous." But I would beg to disagree. Because if you take one look at Faith and Hope I look like the Duff in the group compared to them. Faith has these big beautiful brown eyes and long straight blond hair she's about 5'7, and has few freckles. Hope has big brown eyes  her hair is long and straight like Faiths but is brown she's 5'6 with a few freckles. They are both the definition of Model. But back to the boys I really don't care because  I can never find the right guy because ...

1. Because every good looking guy is a jerk
2. Every nice guy isn't good looking.
3. Every nice and good looking guy is taken.
4. Every nice, good looking, single guy is a cheater.
5. Every nice, good looking, single , non-cheater is gay.
7. Every nice, good looking, single, non-cheater, and straight guy doesn't have any interest in me.
Because every guy like number 6 doesn't exist in my high school.
Those are the 6 reasons I am still single at 17. Anyway Cheer practice is finally over.Faith is making us go to the mall so we can be get new clothes for a party she's dragging us to. As soon as we get in the car Faith bust out to the radio singing

"Now put your hands up
Up in the club(club)
Just broke up(up)
Doing my own little thing
You decided to dip (dip)
And now you wanna trip (trip)
Cuz another brother noticed me
I'm up on him (him), he up on me (me)
Don't pay him any attention
Done cried my tears (tears), for three good years(years)
Ya can't be mad at me"

      As soon as we pull up to the mall Faith is dragging us in side and into Victoria Secret after 30 minutes there we head to different stores to find the dresses. "Does this look good?" I ask. "OMG" they both said at the same time. "Get it it's the one!" They had both already had their dresses. Hopes was white lace that really complement her brown hair and brown eyes paired with brown boot heels. Faiths had a black strapless top that was studded and the bottom was light blue which brought out her brown eyes and blond hair paired with black and gold heels.My dress that I had on was a blue strapless top and this cream colored bottom and it was beautiful with my blue eyes and blond hair paired with dark blue studded heels.

        After shopping we went to the food court to get lunch and we were sitting at table eating Taco Bell when I see the hottest guy ever. He was wearing black jeans with black shoes and a denim button up shirt with a grey beanie and sunglasses. My mouth was literally hanging open and at that same moment he looked at me and smirked and that smirk could only mean one thing I'm going to hate him. It was the kind that every boy who thinks their all that does. It made me so mad because he was most likely a jerk. But a HOT jerk at that. My mouth snapped shut and I stared at my food and boy if looks could kill my food would be extra dead. Then I felt the chair next to me pull out and some one sit down but I was to busy glaring at my food I had not realized anyone had sat next to me or I just didn't care. But  I did realize that the girls stop talking. Then my food was not in front of me any more. What? I finally look beside me and see the dude that was across the mall eating my burrito.