25 minutes too late

Harrieta the daughter of a poor widow named Matilda, Matilda own a restaurant why David the son of a rich man Andrew and magret they own a chocolate company...the too cross path with each other when things got difficult for harrieta and Matilda and harrieta had to sell chocolate she baked. David bought the cake and he knew how talented harrieta was...so he dicided to help her. David brought Alice to his parent the girl who pretend of to bake cake in order to get close to david..the parent approved ofo her and she starts working there. But david can't find d taste he needs in the chocolate he went and fetch harrieta to the board they looked down on her because she is poor and not well dressed, but david fought for her and she was giving the contract to take charge of " love chocolate" a new brand. David then tells her how he feels and she agreed to be his girlfriend leaving her best friend Kelly heartbroken because he loves harrieta, david and harrieta goes on well in their relationship But Alice was already in love with david so she had to do everything to set the too apart. Samuel on the other hand who is Alice present boyfriend told Alice harrieta's hidden secret that she was once a stripper that she dance at a prostitute hotel, Alice decided to use it against her but they lied about the whole story harrieta danced only a night but they lied. David received a video he played it and he saw harrieta dancing half naked, he was furious and harrieta explained everything to him that it was only a night and no one slept with her and she did it because her mother needed the money for her operation But David refuses to listen to her and then called her names...they broke up and harrieta went to her best friend kelly, Kelly gave her a shoulder to cry on and help her to move on...then he finally express his feelings and they started dating, Alice planed a night with david and claims she's pregnant for him the two decided to get married. A day to their wedding samuel over heard the conversation between Irene and Alice that she will abandon samuel and that she is not pregnant he heard some evil words he left angrily. Unfortunately harrieta is also getting married the same day. Samuel went to Alice wedding to tell them the truth that harrieta is innocent, and Alice planned it all up that she is pregnant samuel shot Irene on her leg in order for Alice to say the truth and she admited it...david on the other hand starts to drag the gun with samuel and they both ended up shooting Alice on the breast, Alice asked for forgiveness and died, Samuel being shocked at her death he shot him self on the head and he died david decided to go and look for harrieta before its too late he search for her every where but he couldn't fine her 25 minutes later he stopped at the church he saw harrieta looking so happy in her wedding dress he went to her and asked for forgiveness and harrieta cried while saying this "boy I missed your kisses all the time but you are 25 minute too late" this is how the love story of Harrieta and david ended. The end.