Introduction

A Wattpad story created with much true to life series of events happening in the first year of being a Highschool student.

"Your Grade 7, he's Grade 8, how in hell world will you make him to notice you?"

"I don't know." I cried.

"What if he already has a girlfriend?"

"I don't know." I cried harder.

"What if he's shy? Maybe that's the reason why he ran... Away From you."

"What if he's shy? Dammit! I'm the one who already goes to him! You're telling me he's shy?! I'm the one who gathered up all my courage to give the letter and the worst part is that I didn't even know his name!"

Everyone in the student lounge might be looking at me right now but I don't care. I just saw the guy I like ran away from me.

I feel like I lost something that wasn't even mine at all.

~~~

This story is written in the girls point of view, mainly because I'm experiencing the same thing.

I'm writing this for my own liking. I don't need to impress any people here.

The next chapter I will put up is either straight to chapter one or the prologue.

I'm happy that I already posted a part in this book.

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS. THE PLOTS ARE PURELY MY IDEAS, SO DONT GO AROUND MAKING A BOOK THAT HAS THE SAME PLOT AND TWISTED EVENTS. ITS VERY HARD TO CREATE A BOOK BECAUSE THERE IS LIKE A MILLION OTHER BOOKS AND I REALLY WANT THIS BOOK TO STAND OUT BUT CLEARLY THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON.
All Rights Reserved.