∞ Chapter 1 ∞

Lily is an 11 year old girl who has been home-schooled by her mum her whole life instead of going to a proper school, but now she is moving to a public school for the first time.

"Honey! Breakfast is ready, also we have a little surprise for you..." Lily's mum called from downstairs. As soon as she heard her mother's voice she woke up.

"Coming Mother!" Lily called from her bedroom. She rose from her bed putting on her purple slippers with pink pom-poms, and glasses. As she got downstairs she saw her sister who had been in South Africa helping families for three years.

"AVA!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!YOU'RE BACK!!!" Lily screamed at the top of her voice while clinging her arms around her sister she hadn't seen for years.

"Yes, I am here." Ava replied, carrying on the cuddle with her sister.

"Ok, guys, break it up, breakfast is getting cold by the second..." Their mum told them. Ava separated the two and sat down to eat her pancakes and syrup. Lily wolfed down her food, and shot up the stairs. She changed into a cute Star Wars tee and some jeans. She grabbed her backpack then ran down stairs.

"See ya! I'm off," she said as she left the house. She went to the bus stop, but when she got onto the bus there was only one seat left. She saw the seat and charged over there. She soon realised that she had taken the seat next to probably the hottest guy in the whole world,(well, that is what she thought... I mean have you seen Joe Sugg!?) She instantly felt herself falling in love with some guy she had just met... This is starting to sound like a Disney movie... Anyway, he introduced himself to her as they would be sitting next to each other for the next half an hour.

"Hey. I'm Ash. And you are?"

"H-Hi Umm I-I-I Umm" Lily couldn't speak... She had had all words stolen from her. "I'm L-L-Lily..." She was so worried about what had just happened. Why couldn't she have just said her name like a normal girl... That's because she wasn't a normal girl...